X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

Road to Independence 1918

Award Action “Road to Independence 1918"

The Award Action “Road to Independence 1918” is a lesson of history about events of 100 years ago that led to regaining independence by Poland, and it is also an opportunity to pay homage to the persons who did contribute to it.

The SP Old Timers Club (SP OTC) issues this diploma under the patronage
    of the Headquarters of the Polish Amateur Radio Union (PZK) in co-operation
    with the Department for Communications of the Chief Management Board of the League of National Defence (LOK).

The action consists in establishing contacts with the following special event stations, during the period from 1st September 2018 to 11th November 2018:

SN100L – Moving forward of the First Cadre Company

SN100JH – Blue Army of General Józef Haller

SN100S – Refusal to swear the oath in Szczypiorno

SN100RD – Treaty of Versailles

SN100TR – Treaty of Riga

SN100JP – Arrival of Józef Piłsudski in Warsaw

SN100IP – Arrival of Ignacy Paderewski in Poznan

SN100PW – Greater Poland Uprising

SN100PS – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Silesian Uprising

SN100ID – Establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Poland by Ignacy Daszyński

For the Polish stations, at least three contacts made on different modes (AM, CW, SSB, PSK, RTTY) or on different HF bands are obligatory. For the stations outside Poland, at least two such contacts are obligatory. “Cross band” and “cross mode” contacts will not be accepted. Altogether, it is possible to be issued 10 awards within the scope of this action. A special award will be provided for the possessors of all 10 awards.

The awards to be printed out in the PDF format are accessible at the address:

https://logsp.pzk.org.pl/

The special event stations will be active on the bands during the period from 1stSeptember to 4th November 2018 – each of them for three weeks, according to the schedule announced by the organiser. Moreover, all stations will be active during the last week of the action, i. e. from 5th to 11th November 2018. The deadline for submission of applications will definitively expire one year after the completion of the action, on 11th November 2019.

Translation: Paweł Zakrzewski, SP7TEV

Road to Independence 1918 Poland
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

Award name: 100th Anniversary of Poland's Regaining Independence.
    The purpose of the event: Commemorating the anniversary of Poland's regaining independence and promoting the celebration in radio amateur societes around the world.
    Organizer: Polish Radio Amateur Union (Polski Związek Krótkofalowców) in cooperation with other Polish organizations.
    Patronage: President od the Polish Radio Amateur Union, Waldemar Sznajder (3Z6AEF).
    Award Manager: Hubert Marcinek (SP9MDY).
    Time interval: 1st October - 30th November 2018.
    Event stations:
    with an I (Indepedence) suffix: HF100I, 3Z100I, SP100I, SQ100I, SN100I, SO100I;
    with a N (Niepodległość) suffix: HF100N, 3Z100N, SP100N, SQ100N, SN100N, SO100N;
    with a POL (Poland) suffix: HF100POL, 3Z100POL, SP100POL, SQ100POL, SN100POL, SO100POL;
    and other additional stations cooperating as part of the event, if shown on its callsign list.
    Bands and modes: All amateur HF and VHF bands (160m - 13cm)(1), using any modes(2), one QSO per band/mode is scored.
    Requirements: in order to obtain an award, stations have to score at least 100 points, according to conditions shown below:
    Polish stations - 3 points for unique QSO with every main event station, 2 points for QSO with supporting station;
    other European stations - 4 pts for QSO with main event station, 3 pts for QSO with supporting one;
    DX stations - 8 pts for QSO with main event station, 5 pts for QSO with supporting one;
    After obtaining 100 points, the next QSOs would count in the competitions described below. Scoring is based on the logs of the event stations, correspondent logs, GCRs, and QSL cards are not required.
    e-awards: current score and certificates can be obtained at: 100np.pzk.org.pl. In special cases, it is possible to obtain a certificate via e-mail. Award is avaiable for SWLs also, via Award Manager, by sending proper log excerpts to 100np@pzk.org.pl.
    Paper certificates: classic awards will be granted for:
    top 3 Polish stations;
    top 3 European stations;
    top 3 DX stations.
    Moreover, special awards are sponsored by the President of the PZK, for each SP, EU and DX station with highest score.
    QSL cards: exchange is arranged according to info on qrz.com for each station, event logs will be submitted to LoTW also.
    - award manager,
    Hubert Marcinek (SP9MDY)

1) valid HF bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m; VHF bands: 6m, 4m, 2m, 70cm, 23cm and 13cm;
    2) valid modes (ADIF compliant): AM, ARDOP, ATV, C4FM, CHIP, CLO, CONTESTI, CW, DIGITALVOICE, DOMINO, DSTAR, FAX, FM, FSK441, FT8, HELL, ISCAT, JT4, JT6M, JT9, JT44, JT65, MFSK, MSK144, MT63, OLIVIA, OPERA, PAC, PAX, PKT, PSK, PSK2K, Q15, QRA64, ROS, RTTY, RTTYM, SSB, SSTV, T10, THOR, THRB, TOR, V4, VOI, WINMOR and WSPR.

100 years Independence Poland Award
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
    X