Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

CDXC - UK DX Foundation - ClubLog

CDXC: The UK DX Foundation makes a significant donation to the Club Log upgrade

The CDXC committee is delighted to announce a donation £2,000 ($2600) on behalf of its members for significant hardware upgrades to Clublog – THE DXers on line tool. This is in addition to £500 ($650) CDXC donates each year to support Club Log running costs.

Since its inception in 2008 Club Log has grown to be part of the toolkit of DXing, and an integral aspect of competitive DXing for both DXers and DXpeditioners alike.

This hardware upgrade will improve resiliency, enhance performance and facilitate further innovation.

Club Log is the brain-child of Michael, G7VJR and is now supported by a team of volunteers world-wide. Today Club Log hosts 590 million QSOs and caters for 69,000 active users.

In response, Michael, G7VJR said “Wow, amazing! Totally amazing - thank you thank you!

This takes the budget for the hardware easily to the level where I can get the next step of CPUs, which I'd not expected would be possible. I can also get the redundant main storage card option, which will improve the overall resilience (and day to day performance) as well!
    On the £500 for running costs, that is very much appreciated as it gives me a bit of security on the forthcoming jump when I have two servers chewing on electricity. Excellent, just perfect - what a great offer.”

73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X