Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

VC9A - Grand Barachois

Peter Siemsen, VE9CZ ex CE3AQW, VE7WQA is receive special contest call VC9A and will be active from Grand Barachois, New Brunswick, Canada.
    He will operate in various contests.
    QSL via VE9CZ, LOTW, eQSL.
    QTH Locator - FN76tf.
    Information from his QRZ page:
    In 1970, at the age of 15, I obtained my first license as CE3AQW.

I grew up with both my parents being licensed ham radio operators, CE3HQ and CE3CZ.

In that environment it was impossible not to get interested in this hobby.

My father, CE3CZ, was an electrical engineer who built his own ham radio equipment and had a big antenna fado..

I got married in 1978 and moved to Germany. There I attended university to study business administration. While in Germany I obtained the callsign DK1HX. I started working for the Consulate General of Chile in Hamburg, Germany.

In 1990 I moved to Canada to continue working for the foreign service of my birth country at the Consulate General of Chile in Vancouver.

VE7WQA was my call from 1990 to 2020. After retiring in 2020 and moving to New Brunswick I became VE9CZ.

My interests are contesting and working DX, US counties, POTA, SOTA, IOTA, etc., etc.

At home and portable/mobile I use a Yaesu FT891, FT991 A and EFHW antenna, Yaesu FT3D for 2 m/ 70 cm, ham sticks for mobile.

The plan for the next year is installing a beam antenna to make my contesting and DX hunting a little easier.

I like collecting QSL cards and various awards and certificates.

I will reply in kind to any paper QSL cards received, whether by mail or bureau. A self-addressed # 10 envelope would be appreciated for those who prefer receiving a QSL card by mail.

PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE STAMPS. FOREIGN STAMPS ARE NOT ACCEPTED BY CANADA POST!

I upload my QSO's daily to eQSL, LotW, QRZ, HRDLOG, CLUBLOG, HAMLOG.

Thank you for visiting my page.

Languages spoken: English, German, Spanish.

TEN-TEN # 5750

OMISS # 14996

VC9A Grand Barachois, Canada
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X