Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

Open Letter to K1AR

Dear friends, I would like to congratulate VR2XAN on winning CQWW SSB 10M NON ASSISTED 2023. This victory is valuable because VR2XAN became three times winner in this Contest in one year. How is this possible? The fact is that the director of CQWW CC has moved him three times from NON ASSISTED to ASSISTED and back again.
    Now about the case. many of you must have read my previous posts about CQWWSSB 2023. After publishing those posts, people put over 300 Like and many reviews, where there were mostly positive and some neutral reviews. But there were 2 negative reviews from N2IC Steve London and from AA4GA Lee Hier. The first one from Steve London was limited to throwing simple phrases like: 4L8A is Jerk or NONSENSE From 4L8A, but AA4GA entered the discussions but the main thing he said was that " It's Just Contest" more than that, he had no other ideas or suggestions.
    As for the director himself, he didn't make any comments officially. However, he wrote to me personally that he talked to VR2XAN and after talking to him, he realized that there were not enough arguments to keep VR2XAN in ASSISTED and returned him to NON ASSISTED. To justify this HE said that VR2XAN was working in SO2V. He then moved VR2XAN to ASSISTED one more time and then on the evening of March 6 he moved it back to NON ASSISTED.
    A lot of people probably don't believe it was like that, but I want to tell you that yes it was exactly like that. I'll tell you more, he made these translations so often and so fast that when he returned VR2XAN to NON ASSISTED on the site, after that 4L8A was on the first place in Results Article for 2 more days, I wonder why this is so? Maybe the rumors that they don't even write Results Article themselves and someone else does it for them are not in vain? What happened next was even worse, they put VR2XAN in Results Article both NON ASSISTED and ASSISTED. Ridiculous, isn't it?
    I would like to ask the director officially, when after VR2ZQZ's letter you first moved VR2XAN to Assisted and then on the same day you moved him back to NON ASSISTED you said you moved him back because the arguments that he was using the cluster were not enough. If the arguments weren't enough, then they were, but they weren't enough. Can you explain, in your opinion, how many arguments are needed to move Contester from NON ASSISTED to ASSISTED?
    Besides all this, I wrote K1AR in a private email that CQWWSSB - 2023 is my last CQWW Contest and asked him to transfer my log for CQWWCW-2023 to Check Log before announcing the official results of CQWWCW-2023 I don't know why but he didn't do it.
    Sometimes people ask me the question, why do I do it? And they say to me anyway K1AR will not leave the director position, I want to tell him the words of his friend, AA4GA John it's just contest, don't worry go to home.
    Of course there is no illusion that he will, but my letters will hopefully make him be more responsible in the future and not make as many mistakes as he did in CQWWSSB-2023.

73! de 4L8A
Working...
X