• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

WRTC 2018 Standings and CQ WW CC

I receive email from my friend Ulf, DL5AXX says following
    Hi all,

as we want to start the Teamleader-application in the next few days, we want to ask everyone, to check their scores in the standings at http://wrtc2018.de/index.php/en/comp...on/standings-2.
    Please report any errors to qualification@wrtc2018.de.

I know 2 Team Leader 3V8SS, CT1ILT and IV3TAN removed from candidates in WRTC 2018.
    Reason DQ in CQ WW DX Contest 2017.

Ok WRTC 2018 Selection Criteria in point 7 Team Leader (TL) Qualification in point 3 says:
    "Any operator whose callsign is published as being disqualified from any WRTC2018 qualifying event forfeits the right to apply. If the entry is in a multi-operator category, all listed operators forfeit the right to apply."
    I remember when CQ WW CC is agree with WRTC and all other CC about DQ its says simple if person or team DQed in one of the Contest than he cant parcipicate in other contests also.
    Some Contests agree with that some not but agreement with WRTC is made.
    Whats happen after that?
    CQ WW CC is change their own rules and today DQ from any CQ Contest is not mean DQ anymore.
    Like we all remember before DQ in CQ WW Contest mean that you cant parcipicate in any CQ Contest for 1 year today situation completely different.
    Lets look what rules saying:
    D. Disciplinary Actions: In the event of a violation, the entrant is subject to disqualification at the discretion of the Committee.

Disqualified entries will be listed at the end of the published results and are not eligible for an award.
    Notification of Committee actions will be sent by email to the address provided with the log submission. The entrant has five days to appeal the decision to the Contest Director. After that time the decision is final.
    The Committee reserves the right to change the category of any entry based on its examination of the log or other information.

Ok thats mean in reality they moving entrants to check log its not DQ or DQ only from current contest.
    Thats make big difference.
    If we look on last DQ list of CQ WW Contests its looks like no one is violating rules and only violation of the rules in contest was spotting.
    Many of the DQed not agree with that and ask CQ WW CC for proof and saying they not receive anything.
    Other dont have even idea about CQ WW Contest rules and parcipicate in contest just for fun and send log to help CQ WW CC and thats where they give chance to CC to DQ them and ruin their names.

Ok of course its up to WRTC qualification committee to decide if after all those changes they really need to depend on CQ CC decisions?
    My opinion is not fair because decisions not clear atall and DQs in last CQ WW is just to simulate work on the CC and nothing else.

73 Al 4L5A
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

Dear Alex,

Thank you for posting your thought.

Unfortunately NOBODY is interested in the TRUTH. Nobody from the CQWW CC commented my previous Open Letter.

The CQWW Contest Committee members live in a sort of MAFIA System. Most of them are CHEATER because they violate systematically a few rules. Who does not violate the rules simply close the eyes because in a MAFIA FAMILY you can not denounce a member of your "family". THEY ARE MORALLY CORRUPT but the CQWW contest is their game and they decide what they want.

I promised to myself that I will never do again a single QSO with the members of the CQWW CC. If they have considered me a cheater and they DQed me without proofs, I consider them even worst, much worst. They are not worthy of my respect. Than better don't "touch" them because I do not want to be infected by their fake moral.

About the WRTC Committee what can I tell you? I was already qualified as TL since August. The second operator in the list never could reach my position. I could avoid to participate in the last three contests but as a serious contester I decided to participate. But I decided to participate not with the aim to win but to just give the possibility to other hams to achieve some good DX QSOs. In the CQWW SSB I participated as SOSB 40 meters (VR2 is not very common on 40 especially for the NA stations) and in the CQWW CW to participate from XX9, having fun together a few old friends operating from a rare country after 23 years form last serious CW operations. Everybody know the end of this story!

Of course WRTC Committee will never considered these facts. Rules above all. For them I am a cheater even if I was already qualified and I did not need any additional point.

73 de VR2XAN Alberto

Comment

Working...
    X