Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

Video - 3Y0I - Bouvet Island - DX Pedition

Video announcement 3Y0I Bouvet Island DX Pedition.

More information on:
    3Y0I Bouvet Island
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

Be aware of all shity news. Our vessel is not arrested. So far only us can arrest this ship as trip is paid in full. There is some Harbor fees over due (This is up to Vessel owner - not a 3y0i team members) and will be paid by owners when ship is ready to go !
    Now i will change my language to a ''BIKER'' way
    You, small pussys! who trying to torpido our plans, sending emails to boat captain, talking stories from the moon or even from mars. We know very well who is doing that, and we will publish all this things when we come back from Bouvet. YES WE ARE GOING TO BOUVET and you will not stop us !
    I will track you down very easy,as you have no idea who you dealing with.
    Then we will send you to hell on the very famous way. You will be very well known ham radio operator(s) ,remembered forever.
    Promise you !

That video is answer from Dom on message which appear in number of the places in internet:
    PJ4DX:

"Just spoken to Tom, ZS1AFS, who tells me that the vessel supposed to take the group to Bouvet has been "arrested" for non-payment of fees.
    The implication is that the DXpedition has been cancelled or, at best, postponed."
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
    X