Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

XZ2A - Naypyidaw - Myanmar

Simon Luttrell, HS0ZIB is active as XZ2A, from Naypyidaw, Myanmar.
    He will operate on HF Bands FT8, JT65, RTTY, SSB, SSTV.
    QSL via EA5GL.
    Ads for direct QSL:
    PEDRO MIGUEL RONDA MONSELL, MAXIMILIANO THOUS 16-24, E-46009, VALENCIA, Spain.

XZ2A Simon Luttrell, Naypyidaw, Myanmar. QSL.

73 Al 4L5A
  •  

XZ2A QRV on 21215 now
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Here is the current status of XZ2A (Myanmar).

The station is currently off the air (on all bands), while I wait for an extension of my operating permit. This was applied for about 2 weeks ago, but I'm still waiting for the extension permit.

LOTW/Clublog - I uploaded my QSO log to both LOTW and Clublog just now. If there are any missing QSOs or incorrect date/time entries, please contact me and I'll do a manual search of my log.

QSL cards - All requests for QSL cards have been processed, the QSL cards written, put in envelopes and addressed. All these cards are now at my home in Thailand. I will return to Bangkok around 24th October for a short holiday and will post all these cards by air mail from the post office!

Charity Donations (TeacherSimon.org) - I very much appreciate every $ that has been donated to my educational charity work in Myanmar. Hundreds of school text-books and learning resources have been purchased and donated to many different schools (full details, purchase receipts etc are available on request for inspection). I will continue my charity work, regardless of where my next physical location might be.
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
      X