Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

NL0H/P - Saint Lawrence Island - Alaska

Henry, NL0H will be active as NL0H/P from Saint Lawrence Island, IOTA NA - 040, Alaska, 16 - 19 May 2019.
    He will operate on 20m SSB and 30m FT8.
    QSL via M0OXO, OQRS.
    Grid AP43.

NL0H/P Saint Lawrence Island, Alaska
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

I was QRT at 1700z after very few contacts this morning. Plane arrived at 1800z.

Take care,

Henry

NL0H
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

NL0H/P will be active again from Lawrence Island, IOTA NA - 040, 6 - 8 June 2019.
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Henry, NL0H is planning to travel on business to St. Lawrence Island (NA-040) on Friday, June 7. Weather conditions may cause delays or cancellations. He will attempt to be on 20m SSB and FT8 as NL0H/P. It may be possible for him to be active for limited amounts of time on June 8 through 10 UTC.
        73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Information from Henry, NL0H:
          Greetings all,

I am work on plans for some more activity from St. Lawrence Island, Alaska (NA-040). I would like to plan to travel there sometime between February and March and take time off from work to do so. Costs is a factor as to whether this would be possible especially because I have other travel costs in the near future that are a priority. It is $650 round trip to the island prior to any over weight luggage. I would also need to invest in a better portable antenna. (Suggestions welcome). I will not be able to operate seaside because of the weather conditions and the need for more supplies (generator, arctic tent, etc etc).
          Here are a few other factors to consider:
          1) My first goal is to work on a noise issue. Previous I had s9 and sometimes s9+ noise making it almost impossible to hear anyone. I need to take care of this issue which I can’t do unless on site.
          2) I will be involved in other activities. This would not be a DXpedition. And I would only be on the air as much as possible... but that won’t be all the time because of visiting and native dancing.
          3) I will only be able to use 100w on SSB and possibly FT8 / FT4. Likely on 20 and 40 meters. Possibly 30 meter FT8.

Please let me know if you are interested in offering your support. Or even if you are interested in supporting radio activity from NA-040 in the future.

Note: For those who have not yet received their QSL card, please be patient. Unfortunately, because of my hectic / busy schedule and traveling I have not yet sent all of them.

Igamsiqanaghhalek
          Thank you

Henry
          NLØH
          73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

NL0H/P is currently at St Lawrence Island and will QRV during spare time on 80, 40, 30, 20m.
            73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Henry, NL0H is move to St. Lawrence Island and will be active as NL0H.
              He will operate as NL0H/P only when he will visit other islands.
              73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

NL0H Saint Lawrence Island, IOTA NA - 040, Alaska. QSL Card.

NL0H Saint Lawrence Island, Alaska QSL Card
                73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

NL0H from Saint Lawrence Island, Alaska on 14090 now FT8.
                  73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Henry, NL0H is on 14195 now using his new antenna.

73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
                    X