Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

YS1YXI - Ilopango - El Salvador

Mily Erazo, YS1YXI is active from Ilopango, El Salvador.
    She is working on HF Bands and satellites.
    QSL via LOTW, eQSL, QRZ com Log Book.
    Information from QRZ page:
    My name is Mily Erazo, I am 15 years old and I'm currently going to my first year of high school. I got interested in Amateur Radio thanks to my dad YS1JFE. I obtained my novice license at my 13 years old in May of the 2021. At the moment, in my country El Salvador I am the youngest Amateur Radio. Also, my young brother Camilo (12 y.o), is interested in the hobby, but he doesn't have a radio amateur license YET.

I am very active on FM Satellites and I am also excited to make contacts on HF.

I really like participate in contests: I have operated in the CQWW contest as YS1YS since 2021. I've also been an operator of the YS1YOTA for the first time in El Salvador in 2021. And for the second time, together with my brother Camilo as an operator, in 2022 .

Also, I'm practicing CW. My first QSO was with a station from Bosnia-Herzegovina (E77A).

I operate FM satellites with a 5 element LPDA Antenna (homemade) and with a Yaesu FT- 4X Radio. Most of the time I work satellites from home on the EK53 Grid (San Salvador, Ilopango), but sometimes I go to the EK54 Grid (Chalatenango, ReubicaciĆ³n).

You can hear me on the Satellites: AO-91, AO-92, IO-86 and ARISS X-Band Repeater. Sometimes I get on SO-50, PO-101 and FO-118 (CAS-5A).

The contacts I make on Satellites are confirmed mainly in LoTW. I can also confirm in QRZ and eQSL if you wish.

YS1YXI El Salvador
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X