Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

II7BA - IQ7DV - ARI Bari Radio Club - Award

In April 2020, A.R.I. Bari Radio Club will celebrate the 70 anniversary.

An Award will take place for this occasion from April 1 to May 3, 2020.
    All members of the A.R.I. Bari Radio Club will be active on all bands in SSB, CW and digital modes (FT4, FT8, RTTY, PSK31, PSK63) with own calls an with the special call II7BA and Radio club call IQ7DV.

RULES
    The AWARD is open to all ham radio operators worldwide.

START / END
    Start: 00:00 UTC 1 April 2020, End: 23:59 UTC 3 May 2020

QSO
    The Award will be issued for QSO with members of the A.R.I. Bari Radio Club and with the special stations active for the occasion.

BANDS & MODES
    HF (1,8 – 30Mhz), 50, 144, 430, 1200 – CW, SSB and digital modes.

For the ranking purpose, each operator can be connected on the same day, once per band and mode (20m SSB, 20m CW, 20m FT8 etc ....).

The points will be awarded as follows:

II7BA & IQ7DV = 10 points. For QSO with special stations in any band and mode.
    CW = 5 points. For QSO with members of the A.R.I. Bari Radio Club in HF, VHF, UHF bands.
    SSB = 4 points. For QSO with members of the A.R.I. Bari Radio Club in HF, VHF, UHF bands.
    Digital Modes (RTTY, PSK) = 3 points. For QSO with members of the A.R.I. Bari Radio Club in HF bands.
    FT4/FT8/JT65 = 2 points. For QSO with members of the A.R.I. Bari Radio Club in HF, VHF, UHF bands.

AWARD
    To obtain the Award, you need to realize QSO with the members of the A.R.I. Bari Radio Club who expressly transmit as a valid station for the award.
    You need to reach a minimum of 50 points, in the times and in the manner indicated in these rules.
    The issue of the Award is free.
    A Certificate of participation will be issued through the website aribariaward.it, at the end of the event, for those who have not reached the threshold of points for the achievement of the Award.
    You could view your score in real time on the aribariaward.it website, where everyone will be able to check QSO made and the daily active stations.

ARI Bari Radio Club Award
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X