X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

Centennial Italian Air Force Award

CENTENNIAL ITALIAN AIR FORCE AWARD

To celebrate the centenary of the establishment of Italian Air Force (as Regia Aeronautica, and since 1946 as Aeronautica Militare), internationally known as ITAF, the A.R.I. - Associazione Radioamatori Italiani, in collaboration with the General Staff of the Italian Air Force, presents to all Radio Amateurs and SWLs in the world the "100 Years of the Italian Air Force Award"

RULES

Dates: from March 20th to June 20th, 2023.
    Bands: all HAM’s bands from 160m to 6m.
    Modes: SSB, CW, FM, RTTY (Baudot),PSK, FT8, FT4 (MFSK)

Aim: reaching the established score by connecting/listening to as many A.R.I. Sections stations as possible. The IQ callsigns will worth one point, and special stations managed by the A.R.I. Sections on the territory close to airport or any other structure of historical interest, having had in the past or still having an important role for the Italian Air Force, which will worth three points. Each station can be connected/listened once per band and mode. Please check that contacted IQ stations belong to A.R.I. Sections, as non-A.R.I. stations don’t count.

Score: The Award (PDF) can be claimed once reached 30 points for italian stations, 20 pounts for european stations and 10 points for extra-european stations. Same rules are for SWL stations.

At 50 points the Honor Roll Award can be claimed.

Hunters:

The evidence of the QSOs will be found in the logs the activators will send to the manager. Requests of the Award can be sent to the manager, email: ik2uvr@ari.it or ik2uvr@gmail.com not before July 20th, 2023

SWLs:

To claim the Award, not before July 20th, 2023, SWL stations must send to the manager a GCR list in Excel/Calc or TXT format (NO ADIF). The log must contain these elements: Date, UTC time, A.R.I. station listened, Band, Mode and other station in QSO with A.R.I. station.

To each special call a SASC (special-ASC) valid for the ASC Award will be assigned. These SASC will have the following structure: r100xxx, r is the Regional identifier and xxx is the suffix of S.E.S. E.g. for the callsign II9LAM the SASC will be T100LAM. In case of same suffix a number will be added.

Regional identifiers: A = Abruzzo, B = Basilicata, C =Campania, D = Molise, E = Emilia Romagna, F = Tuscany, G = Liguria, J = Apulia, K = Calabria, L = Lombardy, M = Marche, N = Trentino-South Tyrol, P = Piedmont, R = Latium, S = Sardinia, T = Sicily, U = Umbria, V = Friuli-Venezia Giulia, W = Veneto, X= Aosta Valley

Pier Luigi Anzini, IK2UVR
    A.R.I. HF Award Manager , email: Ik2uvr@ari.it
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X