X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

Memorial Umberto IW0CFC

https://www.gaindipendenti.it/memorial-iw0cfc-2/

3 contacts, cw digital phone modes all hf bands. log to swl only atactivatoriindipendenti@gmail.com No log required for hunters and activators, it will be done with the hrdlog system

I remind you that the activators will receive the diploma only with a number of contacts higher than five times the required for hunters (all this is used to invite the activator to participate more so that the hunter can have fun).

Cluster and ranking : https://www.hrdlog.net/MultiSlots.aspx?group=166

Umberto passed away on 6 July 2019, a former technical employee of the state railways, always with a passion for electronics which in addition to work he used for his personal hobby, a man of undoubted ability but above all of humanity, with which he did his utmost every moment to instruct and direct the young hams. I fondly remember that after having obtained my callsign I insistently tried to call on the r5 bridge of Monte Terminillo and although many were in frequency nobody let me in, it was He who gave me access to my first QSO. since then our radio meetings have become routine and it was precisely on that bridge that we set up the RADIOAPERITIVO, a meeting that opened around 7 pm where we pretended to uncork magnificent bottles. It was on those occasions that we coined the term HUG RADIO which I humbly still use at the end of my contacts. It went like this until the end when the disease took over but in those hours Umberto had his children and his wife take him on the radio and listened to us, he was unable to speak but his micke had a particular signal that we recognized and knew that was with us. he passed away peacefully not before saying goodbye for the last time. Umberto has left a void that cannot be filled but as long as I have and we have the strength to remember him he will live with us and even when the propagation becomes a wall on my radio his Radio hug arrives. TVB iu0kns
    Click image for larger version  Name:	umberto.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.2 KB ID:	53258
  •  

received the award :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	YO5OSF_8698.png
Views:	48
Size:	678.7 KB
ID:	53273

Comment

Working...
    X