Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

II1ASGE - Bisagno Valley

3^ award: Genoa’s historic aqueduct in the Bisagno Valley 3rd award: Genoa's historic aqueduct in the Bisagno Valley (Award and qsl card manager IZ1KVQ) The members of the “Associazione Radioamatori Italiani – Sez Genova” present the 3rd award: Genoa's historic aqueduct in the Bisagno Valley and invite all radioamateurs in the world to participate. Objective: Contact as many call and special stations as possible in as many bands as possible. Date: from 00:00 UTC on 01 September to 23:59 UTC on 10 September 2023. Bands: 2, 6, 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 30, 40, 80, 160 in the segments recommended by the IARU. Modes: SSB ,CW and digital modes (FT4, FT8, RTTY) Participants: Any radio amateur with an official license. Call: CQ "AWARD Genova's historic aqueduct" Granting stations: 5 punti: la stazione Jolly II1ASGE/QRP; 5 punti: la stazione Jolly II1ASGE; 4 punti: la sezione A.R.I. di Genova con call IQ1GE; 3 punti: i soci fondatori della 1^ ora (Fossato Cicala) : - IZ1KVQ Francesco; - IZ1KVR Italo; - IZ1KVS Carlo; - IZ1PKR Gabriele; - IU1CQS Andrea; - IU1FHJ Federico; - IZ1MHB Henry; - IU1ARE Luigi. 2 punti : con il Presidente IK1QHU Carlo; 1 punto: i soci della sezione A.R.I. di Genova. (arigenova.it/elenco-soci.html Valid contacts: one per band and mode with each call and special call station listed in the following table. The activators will be able to transmit the special call sign at a maximum distance of 2 km from the historic aqueduct of Genoa HUNTER Italian OM 39 outside Italy OM 22 Italian SWL 38 outside Italy SWL 20 CERTIFICATE REQUEST The certificate will be provided upon request only in PDF format and only by email via the address ii1asge@libero.it. QSL Qsl: VIA ARI bureao or direct by manager IZ1KVQ.
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

received the award :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1 a diploma.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	55709

Comment

Working...
    X