• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

50° ANNIVERSARIO DELLA FONDAZIONE ARI

https://www.aricaserta.it/2023/06/01...la-fondazione/

Cluster : https://www.qrz.com/db/IQ8DO

A.R.I. CASERTA presents
    A.R.I. DIPLOMA CASERTA 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE FOUNDATION GENERAL REGULATIONS OF THE DIPLOMA The “A.R.I CASERTA DIPLOMA 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE FOUNDATION”, described in this regulation, is an international diploma extended to all countries in the world, organized by the A.R.I. Section. of CASERTA to highlight the commemoration of the foundation of the Section on the occasion of its fiftieth anniversary.
    VALIDITY PERIOD: The Diploma will start from 23 September 2023 (from 00:00 UTC) and will end on 30 September 2023 (at 23:59 UTC).
    The following stations will be active during the event:
    1. the Section call IQ8DO
    2. the special call sign IR8PR
    3. ALL members of the A.R.I CASERTA Section with their respective Personal Names.
    The list of Diploma activating stations will be published on the Section website www.aricaserta.it.
    OBJECTIVE: Make as many connections as possible with the Section call IQ8DO, the special call IR8PR and with ALL members of the A.R.I CASERTA Section.
    PARTICIPANTS: The diploma is open to all radio amateurs in the world.
    BANDS: All HF bands according to the IARU Band Plan including WARC (10-12-15-17-20-30-40-60-80-160).
    ISSUANCE METHODS: The following modes are permitted: CW, SSB and all permitted digital modes. CALL: • SSB: “CQ DIPLOMA 50TH ANNIVERSARY ARI CASERTA” • CW and DIGITAL: “CQ 50 CE” RELATIONSHIPS: RS(T) ratio only.
    LIMITATIONS: Each A.R.I. activating station CASERTA can be contacted on the same day a maximum of three times for each band (SSB, CW and DIGITAL). Any QSOs carried out on the same day, on the same band and with the same mode of emission will be considered "double" and their score will be set equal to zero. SCORE PER SINGLE QSO: Each valid link will be assigned a score based on the following rules: A) QSO with the “Jolly” station IQ8DO: 5 points B) QSO with the Special Callsign IR8PR: 3 points C) QSO with A.R.I. members CASERTA: 1 point. During the event the callsign IR8PR/P will also be engaged in portable activity with reference DCI CE-023, all connections are worth 3 points and the same connections will also be valid for DCI AWARD accreditation. TOTAL SCORE: Overall sum of individual QSO scores.
    RANKING CATEGORIES:
    Category A): OM/SWL/YL and ITA Sections who have achieved a score of at least 50 points;
    Category B): OM/SWL/YL and European clubs that have achieved a score of at least 30 points; Category
    C): OM/SWL/YL and non-European clubs that have achieved a score of at least 20 points;
    Category D): OM accredited stations (only compete for the activator ranking)
    Category E) "GOLD”: OM/SWL/YL and clubs that have contacted/listened to the special “Jolly” commemorative station IQ8DO and IR8PR at least once on at least 4 frequency bands (1st place only).
    PRIZES:
    Plaque for 1st - 2nd and 3rd place in the Italian OM (offered by the ARI section of Caserta)
    Plaque to the 1st place OM Foreigner (offered by the ARI section of Caserta)
    Plaque to the 1st place YL (Italian or foreign) (offered by the ARI section of Caserta)
    Plaque to the 1st place SWL (offered by the ARI section of Caserta)
    Plaque to the 1st place with the name of Section IQxx/IQxxx (offered by the ARI section of Caserta)
    Plaque to the 1st - 2nd and 3rd classified OM of the A.R.I. Section of CASERTA (offered by the ARI section of Caserta) GOLD plaque to the 1st place OM/SWL (offered by the ARI section of Caserta)
    In case of a tie, the number of total QSOs will prevail.
    A diploma is provided in PDF format which can be downloaded from the HAMAWARD platform. Stations that do not reach the score will be able to download the certificate of participation from the HAMAWARD website In addition, upon request, you can request the “50th ARI CASERTA” COMMEMORATIVE PLATE depicting the REGGIA of CASERTA, with a contribution of €15.00 ONLINE DIPLOMA: In addition to the ranking with prizes, it will be possible to compete for the online ranking, with the possibility of downloading the diploma in electronic format at the end of the event. For each "Hunter" participant who scores at least 50 points, it will be possible to download the diploma in electronic format from the QRZ page of the event or from the Hamaward.cloud platform.
    eQSL: During and after the event it will be possible to download the eQSLs of each QSO made through the Hamaward.cloud platform.
    QSL: For the occasion, a special commemorative QSL will be issued for connections made with the IQ8DO station. The QSL will be sent in response to the OMs who have also sent their ownQSL. QSL Manager: IQ8DO - QSL via bureau or direct For Direct QSL – QSL via direct (no IRC - no stamps!) Italy: SASE (pre-stamped and pre-addressed envelope) Europe: 2$ SAE / Pacific Area: 4$ SAE / Other countries: 3$ SAE In case of insufficient contributions, the shipment will take place via bureau
    LOG AND SCORES: Participants are not required to send any logs: the diploma ranking will be constructed based on the union of the logs of the individual A.R.I. stations. CASERTA (IQ8DO – IR8PR and Members). All logs of participating stations will be uploaded to the HAMAWARD website. The score achieved by each participating station will be automatically published online in real time on the Hamaward.cloud platform.
    REQUESTS: Requests should be addressed to the Award Manager - Pasquale Mugnano IU8NKW – Via Eduardo De Filippo n. 8 - 81100 CASERTA (CE) Italy - e-mail: iu8nkw@gmail.com. For payments you can top up on PostePay card no. 5333 1711 3115 9739 or by bank transfer IT93Y3608105138257846457851 made out to the Secretary Carmine Silvestri IW8EAS, please write your name plus name and surname.
    AWARDS: The diploma award ceremony will be held on 22 October 2023 at 10.00 am at the suggestive location of the "REGGIA DI CARDITELLO" located in San Tammaro (CE) in conjunction with the celebration of the event of the 50th anniversary of the foundation of the ARI Section of Caserta, on this occasion an S.E.S. will be activated. with IR8PR/P reference DTMBA I-013CE Royal Palace of CARDITELLO and reference DRB-TL003 ROYAL ESTATE OF CARDITELLO. Subsequently, a convivial lunch will be held at 1.30 pm. Prizes not collected during the awards ceremony, upon request of interested parties, may be sent with shipping costs at their expense.
    JUDGMENT: The A.R.I. committee Caserta is responsible for the relevant checks, the assignment and validation of scores and the attribution of the ranking. All participants are asked to follow the official regulations in force regarding amateur radio traffic and the rules of good behavior dictated by the "HAM Spirit". Violation of the rules of this regulation, as well as any behavior deemed unsportsmanlike by the A.R.I. Committee. Caserta, may result in the application of penalties or the adoption of disciplinary measures, including disqualification.
    CASERTA THERE IS THE ARI CASERTA COMMITTEE
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp-Image-2023-09-17-at-13.05.25.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	772.9 KB
ID:	55071
  •  

received the award :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1 a diploma YO5OSF-AW316-Award Score.png
Views:	33
Size:	1.23 MB