• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

GIORNATA DEL FERROVIERE 2023

https://www.diplomiradio.it/Mister_L...diploma-1.html
    Cluster : https://www.diplomiradio.it/

In Italy, the first train journey was inaugurated on 3 October 1839 from Naples to Portici. Since 1965, the Italian Railways and their employees have commemorated this date with various radio events and special trains. For this event, on 2-3-4 October 2023, the GIRF (Italian Radio Amateur Railway Group) is organizing a SPECIAL DIPLOMA which this year is dedicated to the "ITALIAN TRANS-SIBERIAN RAILWAY SULMONA - ROCCARASO - ISERNIA"
    Period: From 00.01 UTC on 02 October 2023 to 20.59 UTC on 04 October 2023
    Call: The call will be: “CQ CQ RAILWAYMAN'S DAY 2023”
    Bands: 80 – 40 meters
    Modes: SSB
    Score: For diploma hunters, the activators, as per the list, will give 3 points for each QSO. ON 3 October there will be a JOLLY STATION worth 5 POINTS; For all participants in the Diploma, 10 cumulative points are required in the two frequency bands. No score is required for activators.
    The list of activating stations, the connections made, the partial and final rankings are published on the DIPLOMI RADIO website, managed by IU0FBK Marco, so it is not necessary to send the log to the AW. Manager I3RXJ and the Diploma will be sent free of charge to all stations: ACTIVATORS, HUNTERS (including foreigners) and SWL, in png or jpg format, via email and which are regularly registered on "QRZ.com". After the end of the event, only the first place in the THREE CATEGORIES will be awarded, as per the final ranking reported on the "DIPLOMI RADIO" website. N.B.: SWLs, to join the Diploma, must contact IU0FBK – Marco to register with the system; GIRF thanks IU0FBK – Marco for managing the diploma. For GIRF: I3RXJ – Gianfranco-email: i3rxjtv@alice.it
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (1).jpg
Views:	113
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	55364
  •  

received the award :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1 a diploma YO5OSF_0051.png
Views:	43
Size:	799.9 KB
ID:	55454