Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

Orlando Contest Dinner

It’s less than two weeks until the 2018 Orlando Contest Dinner, and we still have some (limited) room for additional attendees. If you’ve been thinking that you need to thaw out and take a break from the snow shovel for a weekend, please consider coming to Orlando for the Hamfest and the Contest Dinner!

This dinner is the highlight of the year for contesters in Florida, and will be a great opportunity to see old friends again and meet new friends for the first time. Try your luck in our CW Pileup Competition upstairs!
    Enjoy free 807s (or tea/soda) with the price of admission!

I hope to see many new faces at Orlando in 2018.

vy 73,
    Chris WF3C
    President, Florida Contest Group
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

If you're still thinking about whether to take the chance to come to Orlando for the 2019 Orlando Hamcation and the Orlando Contest Dinner, let me offer for your consideration that the high temperature today in Orlando is 78F. if your Sunday plans include shoveling or blowing snow, I think I've said enough.

Huge thanks to our primary sponsor, Yaesu, for their continued generosity in offering the raffle grand prize...a brand new HF+6M transceiver!

If you have any questions about the dinner, please reach out to me directly.

vy 73,
    Chris W4WF
    President, Florida Contest Group
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
    X