Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

ZL1T - Kerikeri - New Zealand

Graeme, ZL1ANH is receive contest call ZL1T and will be active from Kerikeri, New Zealand.
    He will operate in various contests.
    QSL via ZL1ANH direct or LOTW.
    Ads for direct QSL:
    GRAEME HUNT, 6 NEWTON WATTS DR, RD1 KERIKERI, 0294, New Zealand.
    Information from his QRZ page:
    Licensed as ZL1ANH since 1960, ZL1T is my secondary call which I use from time to time, particularly for contests. Active on all HF bands on SSB, RTTY, FT8 and CW , with a little PSK31 and JT65. Other interests include sea fishing, lawn bowls and landscape painting.

I'm on the DXCC Honor Roll, have 5BDXCC , WAS TRIPLE PLAY and hold several ZL phone records for various contests like CQ, ARRL and Oceania

Equipment is a Yaesu FT1000MP MKV, SB220 Linear and 4 el yagi on 20/15/10. Wire antennas on other bands.

During 2011 I was using callsign ZL50GH to celebrate 50 years as a radio amateur.

Moved to Kerikeri in the Bay of Islands in 2008 after 40 years in Rotorua. Kerikeri is a small town in the Bay of Island, it's the place where kiwifruit and citrus thrive. Good golf courses and excellent fishing.

QSL via LOTW, or direct with US$4.00 or €4.00 and a self addressed envelope. Do not send IRCs.

No buro,eqsl or qrz.com qsls please. After replying to over 50,000 qsls received by buro, I no longer reply to cards sent via buro. Please use LOTW or direct.

QTH Locator - RF64xt.

ZL1T Kerikeri, New Zealand
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

ZL1T will be active from Kerikeri, New Zealand in ARRL 10m Contest, 10 - 11 December 2022.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

ZL1T will be active from Kerikeri, New Zealand in CQ WW DX RTTY Contest, 23 - 24 September 2023.
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
      X