X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

CQ WW DX 2016 DQed

We see lot of contesters DQed in CQ WW DX SSB and CW Contests
    CQ WW CC disqualify in CQ WW DX SSB Contest 2016 big number of contesters.
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

CQ WW DX CW 2016 another group of contesters

CQ WW CC disqualify in CQ WW DX CW Contest 2016 number of contesters.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Interesting what CQ WW CC like to achieve when they do that?
      Many years ago Dave K1TTT is publish lists of self spotter and cant get attention of any members of CQ WW CC to that (many of CQ WW CC remain the same)
      Whats happen now?
      Also many people complain to CQ WW CC that they dont have any proof its self spotting and no one is listen to them
      3V8SS email number of the letter to cqcontest and Alberto IV3TAN publish open letter
      The CQWW CW results has been published almost three weeks ago and I needed a few time to decide to publish this open letter to the CQWW Contest Committee just during the Dayton Hamvention 2017.
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

no reaction to that letter also
        Thats not surprise me to tell you true because many years ago there is another letter to CQ WW CC ( and not only that one) and again with no reaction
        QUESTION: Will the CQ CONTEST COMMITTEE open its closed discussions of the fate of Single Operator categories to the public or will we first learn of them when the rules are changed?
        73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

why all thats happen?
          When KR2Q is elected as new director of CQ WW CC I surprised that he immediatly apoint another two directors and call it Triumverate
          I know Doug is hard worker and do lot of work but I didnt know he like Triumverates
          73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

anyway when I see there is 3 director of CQ WW CC I say its looks for me like Stalin troyka and only reason I see doing that is to avoid responsibility
            73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

I hope they not associating their selfs with Holy Triumverate but after reading his instruction how people need to spot their friends and when I start thinking that I might be wrong?
              When you go to church they ask you Do you believe in God? and in CQ WW they dont ask you anything if you parcipicating you need to trust that <Holy> Triumverate on everything?
              73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

CQ WW CC quite often talking about newest technologies and that they following and understand newest directions of contesting and dxing
                Those DQs showing opposite
                This days DX stations spotting their selfs always just check cluster and you will see that
                Many of DQed not real serious contesters and not parcipicating to win something they just trying to give more points and multiplier to the people
                I know KR2Q many years and I believe he will not spot his self but I not believe he will spot his friend when he have huge pileup but Im sure he will spot him if he is CQing with no answers.
                Thats against CQ WW philosophy?
                No one can tell other people how they can spot others and when its simply no way to control it even if CQ WW CC will DQ everyone in the contest there will be still spots
                73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Another point surprise me is what DQ is mean today
                  Before if you DQed in any CQ Contest you DQed for all CQ Contests for 1 year atleast
                  Now members of CQ WW CC sending emails to people telling them that they DQed and inviting them to parcipicate in next contest!!!!!
                  In former USSR if you DQed in CQ WW Contest you loosing your license for 6 month or more!!!
                  No one is care even if you not remove QSOs.
                  DQ have different meaning
                  In sport Disqalification usually is under responsibility of international or national federation and contesters DQed for period of the time.
                  Current DQ in CQ WW is not DQ is just moving people to check log category and penalize them publishing their name like call them cheaters!!!!
                  If CQ WW CC sure that people cheat why they not penalize them and if only penalty is to remove their call from result and blame their name I dont know
                  Do they need cheater next year in the contest?
                  Why just simply not say guys we believe you do self spotting and we cant accept your log
                  I do lot of judging before and there is GOLD RULE If you not sure and cant proof something decision need to be made in interest of the contester and not in interest of judges!!!!
                  73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

About power
                    I agree with Alberto most of the people are cheating with power.
                    Probably reason of that in CQ WW rules of maximum power is US standard 1500 watts whenever in many countries there are other limit
                    I remember in former USSR contesters is asking for special license for higher power because they say they cant compete with americans because US Amateurs using 1,5 kwt when limit in USSR was 200 watt.
                    Of course after 1 kwt contesters start using 5, 10 kwt and this days we know there are contest stations using more than 10 kwt in contests
                    Another limitation are in many countries even if 1,5 kw allowed you have restricted freqs where you cant use full power
                    How many contesters reducing their power when they change freq?
                    1,5 kw amplifier in reality giving more than 1,5 kw and probably you need to monitor not only radios but amplifier also?
                    How many of you doing that?
                    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
                    X