•  

Video - 9X0TA - Rwanda

Video announcement 9X0TA Rwanda

More information on:
    https://dxnews.com/9x0ta/
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

Fees paid, License in a few days

Went over to the Rwanda Utilities Authority (RURA) yesterday to get my invoice for my license yesterday. For anyone coming to Rwanda, the process is something like this…
    1.Fill out your application, you can then email it along with copies of your license, your passport, etc. to the RURA.
    2.The RURA will call you when things are ready. In my case, I had an email exchange to determine an acceptable call sign, which is how I found out my call sign in advance.
    3.Go to the RURA building in Kiyovu, go to the 5th floor to sign your application, then go to the 3rd floor (Finance department) to get your invoice.
    4.Go to the bank of Kigali around the corner, get cash from the ATM, then go inside to make a deposit in the RURA account under your name.
    5.Return to the RURA Finance department with the receipt.
    6.Finance will sign off on it, then you’ll return with all of your documentation to the 5th floor, hand it to the office that will handle your license, then return in 2-3 days to pick up your license.

I’m still getting the shack set up for operation. My new office is small and somewhat cramped, so it won’t look that great, but with any luck I’ll have everything in order by this weekend.

73, Alan, 9X0TA / KE4TA
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
    X