Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

V73RT - Kwajalein Atoll - Marshall Islands

Rob Taylor, KJ6RQA is currently active as V73RT from Kwajalein Atoll, IOTA OC - 028, Republic of the Marshall Islands.
    He is working on HF Bands.
    QSL direct to:
    Rob Taylor, PSC 701 BOX 768, APO, AP, 96555-0008, USA.
    or via eQSL.
    Information from his qrz page:
    Cards not yet printed, will respond to mailed QSLs!.
    Yokwe from the Marshall Islands! My name is Rob Taylor, I'm and American citizen living abroad, doing some work here on the beautiful Kwajalein Atoll. I'm the president of the Kwajalein Amatuer Radio Club (V73AX). Licensed for only a few years, initially as a technician. Moving away from the CONUS led me to move to General, then Extra, and finally VE. V73AX holds several testing sessions a year, and we have a great time licensing new operators and getting people interested in radio.
    The QTH is the V73AX clubhouse, all of my calls are made using the club transceivers and equipment. I generally work 40-10m, with excursions lower and higher when the band permits. We also have an Echolink node operating under V73AX-R, though you may need to message me to turn on the HT. I love DXing, contesting, and having fun with obscure digital modes.
    Feel free to email me with any questions you have. Please, if you'd like to have a QSO sked, follow V73AX on Facebook (link at the very top of this page). We do sked blocks on the weekends when enough calls have requests in. I cannot take single requests unless you happen to reach me while I'm QRV. We have very few active members, and it's not possible for me to try to set up individual sked times for the dozens for requests I get a week. Thank you!
    73s and thanks for visiting!

QTH Locator - RJ38ur.

V73RT Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X