Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

8P9CB - Sea Cliff Cottage - Ocean city - Barbados

Chris Christopher Billings, WA7RAR will be active as 8P9CB from Sea Cliff Cottage, Ocean City, Saint Phillip, Barbados Island, IOTA NA - 021, during January 2022.
    He will operate on HF Bands.
    QSL direct to:
    Christopher Billings, P.O. Box 1383, Shady Cove, Oregon, 97539, USA.
    Information from his qrz page:
    This will include operation from the cottage, as well as from as many of the 12 Parks on the Air (POTA) designated sites that are scatted throughout the island.
    My station here consists of an Icom IC-7200 feeding a quarter wave ground mounted vertical with eight radials. Operations will be on 20 through 10 Meters....possibly some 40 Meter tossed into the mix as well if I can convince to antenna to cooperate.

8P9CB Barbados

Barbados Island. Author - Bill Walker.
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

8P9CB from Sea Cliff cottage, Ocean city, Barbados Island on 18122 now.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

8P9CB will be active again from Barbados Island, 13 - 25 January 2023.
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Hello from the beautiful Republic of Barbados. This wonderful island country in the West Indies has a way of calling you back. I spent 10 days here in January 2022...and will be returning in January 2023 for another visit. I'll be staying in a small cottage overlooking the Atlantic Ocean on the Southeast side of the island January 13-25th 2023.
        I will be including some radio time into this visit, both from the cottage as well as from some of the 12 POTA (Parks on the Air) entities throughout the island. Equipment here includes an Icom IC-7200 feeding a 1/4 wave vertical with 12 ground radials. Operation will be 20 through 10 Meters. SSB and CW only.
        I do enjoy exchanging paper QSL Cards. Should you wish to confirm your contact with me here in Barbados please send your card to....
        Chris Billings
        PO Box 1383
        Shady Cove, Oregon 97539
        NO SASE NEEDED. This includes both U.S. and any other International stations. You send me your card and I'll send you mine.
        Looking forward to logging you soon!
        73 de Chris 8P9CB
        WA7RAR Oregon, USA
        73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

8P9CB will be active again from Barbados Island, 11 - 24 January 2024.
          73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

8P9CB will operate on 20 - 10m, CW and SSB.
            73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

8P9CB from Sea Cliff Cottage, Ocean City, Saint Phillip, Barbados Island will be active 14 - 26 May 2024.
              73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
              X