• Show
Clear All
  •  

ZB3P - Gibraltar

Rod, ZB3P is active from Gibraltar.
    He is working on HF Bands.
    QSL via ZB3P, LOTW, eQSL.
    Ads for direct QSL:
    Rodney Pereira, P. O. Box 292, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar.
    QTH Locator - IM76hd.
    Information from his QRZ page:
    Been listening to the chirps and squawk of Hams, since a young age, as my dad would surf the airwaves to make his QSOs. This woke an interest in the hobby becoming familiar with the jargon and curosity of how all things RF works.

Exploring this interest got me in hot water with my old man, when I decided to undertake my studies in electrical engineering at my local college. Thereafter, I have been greatly involved in engineering, holding a BSc. Hons in Industrial Design from the University of Bedfordshire, and later an MSc. in Sustainable Engineering-Integrated Product Development, from the University of Strathclyde.

I am currently employed as a teacher at my local community college, delivering subjects like Electrical engineering, Information Technology and Mathematics. I personally believe in giving back to the community, by sharing my free time with my local scout group as an assistant Scout Leader, as it provides the perfect synergy between learning and the outdoors.

In 2022, I completed the requirements to attain my Foundation licence, I can now take a more active approach towards integrating my past times and sharing enjoyable times with my international friends.

ZB3P Gibraltar
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X