Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

AP5FRS - Peshawar - Pakistan

AP5FRS. Vlad Bykov, UA4WHX will be active as AP5FRS from Pakistan Amateur Radio Society Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan.
    He will operate on HF Bands.
    QSL via UA4WHX direct.
    Information about his QSL policy:
    1. If you need a paper QSL, request it directly with Pay Pal, not via the buro. When with PayPal, do not send your QSLs, a list of QSOs and your current address is all I need. Please send funds using my e-mail. Do this to the e-mail: ua4whx@udm.ru
    2. Managing the QSLs of around a hundred calls that I own, is time-consuming. When requesting your cards, please, do it as it is explained below:

First country/call in the request = 4.5 USD, each country/call extra = + 2 USD. That also concerns direct requests paid with risky cash-in-the-envelope shipments with the difference in the formula that the first counrty/call in the request = 3 USD, the rest stays.

I am sending my QSLs out of Russia, but Russia now is not good for all the destinations, so I have to send those that can not be sent from Russia to a third country from where they are finally sent to you. And that is complicated! Hence, 4.5 USD for the first card and the effort of making sure it does make it to you!

For example, you are from Germany and you request SU9VB, RI0KV, E40VB, A25VB and CP4WHX, that translates into 12.5 USD (4.5 + 4 x 2). Please be fair and do not selfishly pressure me with the notion of the Ham Spirit. I do enough to deliver the QSO and the QSLs to you. Do your part of the job as well.

3. I do not accept IRCs.

4. I do not agree that LoTW is an assortment of QSLs. I want to see it as an open database where my data property rights are duly respected. I will immediately return to LoTW when

I have full access to my data there which includes:

a. unlimited editing; b. deleting any of my data if necessary.

5. I do answer lots of bureau requests but, please, do not count on it as a secure way of getting a card. See it more as a pleasant lottery. If that is fine with you - request via the buro. Your chances are a good factor of my spare time and funds being available. As an example, the QSLs for 5H3VMB/5 were answered in 2015.

AP5FRS Peshawar, Pakistan
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X