Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

HP1SEB - Panama

Terry Terrence Bingham, HP1SEB is active from Panama.
    He is working on HF, VHF Bands.
    QSL via LOTW, ClubLog, QRZ com Log Book.
    No paper QSL!!!
    QTH Locator - FJ09gb.
    Information from his QRZ page:
    Licensed as a ham radio operator in 1994 with call sign HP2DLJ, been off the air for a significant amount of time due to professional, family, and other activities that demanded more of my time. A group of friends and colleagues had tried to bring me back on the air with a new call sign HP1SEB. I will like to take this opportunity to thank all of the ones involved in this process, especially my good old friends Manolis - HP1CQ, Emilio - HP2NG, and Guillermo - HP2DUI, thereĀ“s no way I can pay you back, just making some DXs.

From Panama to the World!. HP1SEB.

My shack

1. Icom IC-7000 HF/VHF/UHF All Mode Transceiver.

2. LDG AT-1000 Pro II Tuner.

3. SignaLink USB.

4. Yaesu FTM-100 base station.

5. Yaesu FTM-400 for mobile and APRS

6. Proud owner of a Yaesu FT-530 (both it in 1996 and still standing tall). You will not find any more HTs made like these oldies, that was the golden days.

For antennas, I use:

1. Comet H 422

2. Cushcraft AR-270B

3. Diamond X50A

4. Ultimax 100 End Fed Antenna

For QSL, I only do LoTW, Club Log and QRZ.com as means to confirm all contacts. No paper QSL, sorry for the inconvenience. All QSOs are updated as soon as possible for your benefit and Award qualifications.
    Active on 10, 20, and 40 meters, FT8; if you are interested in contacting Panama in Digital Mode. New to DMR radio, QAP on TG91 for contacts.

All the best and good dx.

Tks.

TB. HP1SEB.

HP1SEB Panama
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

HP1SEB from Panama on 21140 now FT4.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
    X