Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

VP5/KI5PXG - Turks and Caicos

Shawn Prestridge, KI5PXG will be active as VP5/KI5PXG from Turks and Caicos Islands, 17 - 23 July 2023.
    Information from his QRZ page:
    Hello! I will be operating IOTA (NA-003) and POTA (VP5-0001 - the first activation!) from Turks from 17-24Jul23. I will be operating for approximately 2 hours per day (battery and XYL limitations) and will bounce between 10m Tech bands (FT8 and SSB) and other HF bands (FT8 and SSB) for the Generals/Extras (most likely 20m, but will probably select a band that is bending back to the DFW area at the time to take care of my local ham club peeps).

You will definitely get a QSL from QRZ and my goal is to do the same with LotW, but I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to get a TQSL cert from the ARRL for this callsign (I have one for KI5PXG, but this is my first DXpedition so I'm muddling my way through the process).

I will not charge you for a QSL to either of these services. If you are interested in a physical QSL card, please email me and if I get sufficient interest, I'll upload the logs to ClubLog and ask for a $1 donation to cover the cost of the QSL card and postage. If you don't see my email on this page, you should be able to find it from my KI5PXG page on QRZ.

73 de VP5/KI5PXG

VP5/KI5PXG Grace Bay Beach, Turks and Caicos

Grace Bay Beach, Turks and Caicos. Author - Kevin Sweetser.
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X