Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

V31WW - Consejo - Belize

Clay, V31WW, KB9WWN is active as V31WW from Consejo, Belize.
    He is working on HF Bands.
    QSL via V31WW direct, QRZ com Log Book.
    Ads for direct QSL:
    Clay Stahlka, 15 Seaview Dr, Mayan Seaside, Consejo, CZ, Belize.
    QTH Locator - EK58ul.
    Information from his QRZ page:
    I was born in Buffalo, NY on June 9, 1954. I have been an electronics nut ever since. I worked for 26 years as an audio and broadcast engineer. I have operated stations upto 50kW AM and 110kW FM. I spent 14 years overseeing the technical productions of NASCAR race broadcasts and engineering NFL, MLB, NHL and various other major and minor league sports broadcasts. Since that time I have been a design engineer.

Today, I design unified communications, pro audio and pro video systems for facilities ranging from schools to industrial plants, and provide technical training and support materials for a number of major manufacturers. I am Senior Engineer at Starin Marketing, a leading distributor of AV/IT technology products. I am certified by InfoComm as CTS-D.

My love has always been rf engineering. From satellite to wireless microphones, I have a passion for it all. Ever since I got my Extra ticket, I've been having a great deal of fun and have met many great people. :-) You can often find me on the OMISS nets on 40m and 80m.

I am currently operating as V31WW (reciprocal license) from my retirement home in Consejo, CZ Belize.

If you hear me "on the air" please say "73."

Clay, V31WW.

V31WW Consejo, Belize
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X