Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

9Z4CAC - Fyzabad

Carl Calliste, 9Z4CAC is active from Fyzabad, IOTA SA - 011, Trinidad and Tobago.
    He is working on HF Bands.
    QSL via eQSL.
    QTH Locator - FK90fe.
    Information from his QRZ page:
    Hello
    My name is Carl Calliste. In the Amateur Radio world, I am being identify as 9Z4CAC. My QTH is 83 Siparia Old Road Fyzabad, Trinidad West Indies. (Trinidad and Tobago).

Trinidad and Tobago lies close to the continent of South America, northeast of Venezuela and northwest of Guyana. Trinidad, by far the larger of the two main islands, has an area of about 1,850 square miles (4,800 square km).
    On the world map Trinidad is located 10-degree, 39 minutes North (10 39 N) latitude, by 61-degree 31 minutes West (61 39 W), longitude.

I am sixty five (65) year old. Retired from work. During my working years, I worked in the area of Mechanical Engineering as a Tool and Die maker (German Trained). I received training in the area of Tool and Die Making with special interest in Machining for press tools and moulds, from 1975 to 1994. I also worked in the Training department before my retirement in 2016.
    As such, I am more mechanically inclined than electrically inclined. However, I like electronics and is working towards becoming competent in Electronics someday.

My hobby at this time of my life is radio communication because I like communicating with people all over the world. With radio communication, (Amateur Radio), to be exact there are no language barriers to cause challenges in the communication and I like that.
    I received my Amateur Radio Technician Class license, February 2012 and General class license, December 2019.

I am not a competitive person so working towards achieving awards is not one of my great achievements. It about communicating with people using the different modes of Amateur radio. My most favorite is FT8. Nevertheless, I am also familiar with FT4, JS8Call, JT65 and MMSSTV.

I am hoping to meet some of you on the waterfall soon.
    I accept Emails and EQSL cards.

9Z4CAC Fyzabad, Trinidad Island, Trinidad and Tobago
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

9Z4CAC from Fyzabad, Trinidad Island, Trinidad and Tobago on 14080 now.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
    X