X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

Ham Spirit - DX World - XU7GNY

The HAMSIRIT has gone!

I got many the same questions from some Radio amateurs and I like to answer them.
    Yes, I do have a license for 2023 for XU7GNY. Specially website like DXwold net are FAKENEWS,
    Not only this, this person taking picture, etc. from website without any permit, also he was taking my call Z22O and register it under his name by QRZ com and made advertising for his website without any permission. This is criminal and when he will continue and I will see any of my calls or name on his side I will make an action for omission.
    Also, what is new in the Ham world that’s there sending some information true the cluster incognito and believe there are the hero’s, so for example sitting a guy in a coffee shop next to Olympic Blvd and writing in DX summit. Also, some need to show their political interest or some like to send their music taste and like to share with everyone.
    Many shows their Ham spirit to be police of the DX frequencies or like to be a QRM generator.
    The Foundations talking about sponsoring, but I do not see that’s there do sponsoring for small expeditions. I do just payments for there requests, like QSl Service or writing article, etc..
    Some even asking money like 3 USD for an QSL card by Buro .
    Seriously this have nothing with HAMSPIRIT to do. Am very happy when I work HAMs who have low power and antenna like dipole.
    73s DL7BO/XU7GNY.

XU7GNY Cambodia QSL
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

XU7GNY copy of the license

XU7GNY Cambodia License
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

XU7GNY Cambodia 2024 License

XU7GNY Cambodia 2024 License
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Hello everyone.
        Hamspirit died the day colleagues started charging for digital connection confirmation. I understand about charging cards, which are "costs", so postal costs... But to charge someone that you will enter the connection in LOTW, QRZ, and the like.
        Here is my example. Paid for a QSL card at the end of the XU7GNY expedition and neither received a QSL card at my address nor did I receive a link confirmation on LOTW. And on the page they emphasized that they are doing LOTW confirmation. A real shame of them. I wrote several times, but no one deigned to even answer me. If one of them had at least said what the problem was, but the best thing is to take money, and when you don't fulfill your obligations, then they don't come. HAMSPIRIT really died.
        73 de E70HA
        Ado, Bosnia
        Attached Files

Comment

•  

Hello Ado , DJ6TF has send out you QSL Card. He also put your QSO to LOTW . Unfortunately there is an problem as i understood by ARRL LOTW. So you can ask Bob W5OV@arrl.com about this issue .By the way we send also QSL true Buro ,will cost you nothing . And i never got an E-mail from your side .

My LotW certificate was issued in April 2022 and wasnt for the operation in 2023 . I have requested an update for 2023 certificate by license what is here in the forum published on 12-30-2023, 06:17 AM.

So waiting for the new certificate of LoTW.

73 Tom

Comment

•  

Okay. You send me a card after my reaction and writing a post on the forum.
            It's also YOUR problem with lotw entry, I filled out my part properly. Made a QSO and paid OQRS. Now I'm waiting for LOTW to be confirmed from your side.
            I wrote to DJ6TF@gmx.net several times and until I wrote on the forum, no one wanted to contact me from that email.
            I hope you will fulfill your obligations and brighten the face of HAM SPIRIT.

Comment

•  

Dear Adnan!
              I understand your frustration.
              But I want to say that today emails are unfortunately also becoming quite unreliable as there is a huge amount of spam and often emails do not reach the addressee.
              I also have a problem with the mail server gmx.de by the way
              I know that Thomas is doing his best about the problem with LOTW and DXCC.
              He hi above documents and work licenses from Cambodia.
              All documents are also submitted to the ARRL
              Now the decision is up to them.
              I know this issue is now being handled by W5OV and as far as I know he is not responding to emails from Thomas right now.
              73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Greeting.
                As for e-mails, they have an excuse, because I myself often go to JUNK mail to check that some mail has not gone astray.
                It is impossible that they did not receive 3 emails from me, and after my post on this forum, he immediately sent me an email to which I replied and he saw my reply and replied to it. I guess they weren't ready to answer so many emails from dissatisfied customers.

As for enrolling in lotw, they started the expedition without completing the work. Received confirmation from the ARRL.
                I have done over 100 expeditions and there were no problems anywhere. Only with this expedition, which does not seem to have done everything regularly, because if it had, they would have had the opportunity to confirm the connection.

This is how it turns out that it is questionable whether we will ever receive confirmation. We won't even be able to enter qsl cards in LOTW because they were not legal for that period. So, unfortunately, users will be left without their certificate.

Please, next time before ADVERTISING an expedition, check its legality, because what they did is not a real job.
                By advertising frivolous expeditions, your site also becomes frivolous.
                "I'm waiting and waiting, and waiting ... and I don't have a confirmation". This is the only important thing in my case, all their justifications are irrelevant to me because I didn't get what was promised.

Comment

•  

I don’t understand you problem. The job of W5OV is not the job of an DX Bulletin. About mail I use a soft for Mail and the Spam is not showing. In the Forum you answer. BTW where is mentioned when you get the confirmation and usually LOTW will be confirmed by many expedition after approximately 6month. So ask W5OV what’s going on !

73 Tom

Comment

•  

Greeting. Confirmation of connection to LOTW arrived yesterday
                    Thank you
                    73 de E70HA
                    Ado

Comment

Working...
                    X