Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

V4/WA7WJR - Saint Kitts and Nevis

BJ, William Rollison, WA7WJR will be active as V4/WA7WJR from Calypso Bay, Saint Kitts Island, IOTA NA - 104, Saint Kitts and Nevis, 8 - 12 July 2024.
    He will operate on HF Bands, CW, SSB, FT8, FT4.
    QSL via home call direct, LOTW, QRZ com Log Book.
    Ads for direct QSL:
    William Rollison, 17842 SE 137 St, Renton, WA, 98059, USA.
    Information from his QRZ page:

Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis

(St. Kitts & Nevis)
    IOTA NA-104

I run a 1-man holiday-style operation, so I am not on the air 24/7. I will also activate island parks for the Parks on the Air program.

Donations for my DXpeditions are welcome. 20% of your generous donations via PayPal, and all monies not directly needed for upkeep of my radio kit are passed on to children's charities at the DX location. Please include your call sign!

I like receiving QSL cards. Send your card and 2 green stamps via the address at WA7WJR.

All QSOs will be uploaded to QRZ, LoTW, and ClubLog within 2 months after returning to ConUS.

OPERATIONAL INFORMATION

DATES: July 8 - July 12, 2024 (tentative)

BANDS: 20M, 15M, 12M, 17M, and 10M

MODES: CW:
    ALWAYS SPLIT UP 1. Please do not tune up on my listening frequency.

SSB:
    ALWAYS SPLIT UP 5. Please do not tune up on my listening frequency.

FT-8:
    FOX/HOUND mode on non-standard frequencies. Anything over +10 db will not get decoded.

FT-4:
    Standard calling frequencies and always transmit on even cycles.

RTTY:
    Always simplex.

FOLLOW THE DX CODE OF CONDUCT
    If I am calling for a particular region and you are not from that region, please do not call or QRM the frequency. I will eventually get around to your region. If I call a partial call sign and your call is not close and you respond, I will never respond to your call sign regardless of how well I receive you. NO TAIL-ENDING! Wait for "QRZ?" LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN! Be courteous, wait your turn, and you will get into the log.

NO REQUESTS FOR SKED'S, BANDS, OR MODES
    I operate on the bands with the lowest noise levels in my location, which may not be the same as the noise levels in your location. Also, I cannot predict my operating times or day to day schedule due to weather and other factors. I DO NOT operate 40M, 80M or 160M.

PARKS ON THE AIR
    OPERATIONAL INFORMATION

I do plan to operate from the Central Forest Reserve National Park (V4-0001), the Royal Basseterre Valley National Park (V4-0002), and the Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park (V4-0003) on St. Kitts island during my stay.

V4/WA7WJR Saint Kitts and Nevis
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X