Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

S21ACP - Dhaka

Md Sabbir Hossain, S21ACP is active from Dhaka, Bangladesh.
    He is working on HF Bands, DMR.
    QSL via S21ACP direct, LOTW, LOTW, eQSL, QRZ com Log Book.
    Ads for direct QSL:
    Md Sabbir Hossain, Post Box No- 175, Dhaka GPO, Dhaka- 1000, Bangladesh.
    QTH Locator - NL53fr.
    Information from his QRZ page:
    Callsign: S21ACP

License Year: 2023

HF Rig: Proud owner of an uBitx V4 QRP for HF Communication.

Antenna Setup: Utilizing a 20m, 15m, 12m and 10m inverted V homebrew antenna with a single feed cable.

Preferred Modes: While I enjoy Single Sideband (SSB), my heart belongs to FT8.

DMR Hotspot: You can often find me on Talk Group 91 (TG 91) and Talk Group 470 (TG 470).

Echolink: S21ACP-R

Private Calls: Feel free to make a private call to me anytime; my DMR ID is 4700059.

Logbook Habits: Updating my LOTW and QRZ logbooks every day is a ritual I cherish.

Scouting Involvement

I hold a Wood Badge and serve as the Scout Unit Leader at Shoptonill Mukto Mohadol of the Bangladesh Scouts.

I was honored with two National Service Awards for my exceptional service to society. Additionally, my gallant efforts during disaster relief earned me a prestigious Gallantry Award. These accolades symbolize his unwavering commitment to humanitarian causes.

Red Crescent Involvement

Departmental Chief Training at Dhaka District Red Crescent Unit, Bangladesh Red Crescent Society; also, I am a First Aid, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Y-Adapt Climate Action trainer.

As a scouter and RCY volunteer, I'm committed to the principles of scouting and the Red Crescent, leadership development, and making a positive impact on the lives of young people in Bangladesh.

I believe that both HAM radio, scouting, and the Red Crescent movement provide unique opportunities for learning, growth, and connecting with like-minded individuals.

S21ACP Dhaka, Bangladesh
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

S21ACP from Dhaka, Bangladesh on 28520 now.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
    X