Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

Rebel DX Group about 3Y0K

It's so funny to read 3Y0K Ken is almost starting to cry and blaming everything around.
    Did any of you have the same feelings?
    We can clearly see the plan.
    Donate to PETER 1 expedition so they can use that money without your permission for Bouvet trip and use potential OQRS money from Bouvet to pay back Peter 1 trip .
    Now no remote due to??? No time??
    Oh... BTW.. Rib radios go to Jarvis.. So not available for 3y0k and this is probably real info.
    Let's talk about a vessel they want to use.
    I had a vessel contract in front of me and spoke with the skipper /owner. Before Ken sells his ass for 30k or less and wanted to kick me out of this project because NCDXF and INDEXA not willing to support him if he goes with me (yeah ncdxf and indexa don't like to listen the truth, so they get upset after several conversations years ago)
    Short statement on this.
    Joke contract
    Joke crew
    Joke vessel
    Some people still didn't take the lesson. Bling bling and shine a light is covering the brain completely.
    They said... "The 7 man team will operate locally on the island with 6 radios and amplifiers."..
    Well.. 3 operators on the island but a 7 man team will operate 6 radios?!
    Someone smokes strong shit here..
    I will be the first one to bombard ARRL the legal way to make this activity illegal. Non licensed people operating radios from Bouvet? How can you even publish things like that?
    There was already some sailor, Ken's friend name Peter, operating ft8 from Bouvet 3y0j without having a license at all. How funny is that?
    And let me tell you the most important story now
    LA7GIA used all his contacts to block others from going to Bouvet and Peter.
    NPI changed regulations.
    Telekom changed regulations for Bouvet.
    Now you can't get a new license (Ken was the last one) before direct departure to Bouvet or Peter 1
    To avoid... Just read that well....
    "To avoid collecting money for the expedition before the trip"
    Yes this is official info from telecom.
    You still can go to Bouvet without a special landing permit from NPI if you use zodiacs landing style. But you will not get your radio license 30 days before departure and green light from NPI
    Hold on... Who Is the one begging for money for Bouvet?

Hypocrisy hit the roof big time
    Well as big money involved there is big hypocrisy as well.
    If you ever plan to visit Bouvet or Peter 1. Do not publish your plans, just simply send your documents before departure and you will be good. Now the license is not free anymore but still paying for the license is nothing compared to total expedition cost.
    Let's have some fun from 3Y0.
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X