Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

TI4LAS - San Pablo

Luis Bernardo, TI4LAS is active from San Pablo, Heredia, Costa Rica.
    He is working on HF Bands.
    QSL via eQSL or email request.
    QTH Locator - EJ79wx.
    Information from his QRZ page:
    I am fervently passionate about ham radio, having embarked on this journey at the age of 13 in Portugal. Regrettably, due to professional commitments, I had to put this beloved hobby on hold in 1994 at the age of 29. Since then, I've been traversing the globe, finally settling in Costa Rica where I've established my family since 2006. Professionally, I hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering, with a Master's in Design, and a PhD in Materials Science. My career has led me into the realm of research and development, particularly in the field of medical devices, where I've extensively utilized radio frequency technology.

A couple of years ago, I reignited my passion for ham radio and secured my callsign as Tango India.

Soon, I will be unveiling the array of developments I've been working on for the ham community, eagerly anticipating the opportunity to share them with you.

Currently, my station comprises a modest setup:

A Dipole antenna, Yaesu and Icom transceivers for HF communication. However, I am eagerly looking forward to upgrading my station in the near future.

73s

Luis

TI4LAS

TI4LAS San Pablo, Costa Rica
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

TI4LAS from San Pablo, Costa Rica on 7193 now.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
    X