Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

YS1RS - San Salvador

Roberto Salazar, YS1RS is active from San Salvador, El Salvador.
    He is working on HF Bands.
    QSL via EB7DX, QRZ com Log Book.
    Ads for direct QSL:
    DAVID LIANEZ FERNANDEZ, P.O.BOX 163, 21080, HUELVA, Spain.
    QTH Locator - EK53jp.
    Information from his QRZ page:
    I'm 58 years old, born again in Jesuschrist.

A VSAT Field Engineer and ICT Professional with experience on Emergency Telecoms while working for the United Nations Children's Fund - UNICEF for thirteen years and also with the Fast Information Technology and Telecommunications Emergency and Support Team (FITTEST) of the UN World Food Programme (WFP). Believe me... there is no better feeling than to help others while doing what you love to do: Provide Internet Service and Emergency Security Radio Telecommunications to the ones in need.

When everything fails there is only one service left standing...... Radio! Yes, Radio!

Active Ham Radio Operator since June 2010 while serving in Haiti. Started transmitting on 20 and 40 meters bands as soon as I got my local permit as HH2/YS1RS together with my friend and colleague HH2/S21RC (Tutul) from whom I learned a lot.

My first Ham Radio rig was received while in Port-au-Prince. We became active, transmitting after working hours from inside a 40 feet International Shipping Container, which was actually our Computer Server Room. Our antennas were simple wire dipoles and the power for the whole working camp was provided by a set of diesel generators that ran 24 x 7.

YS1RS San Salvador, El Salvador
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

YS1RS from San Salvador, El Salvador on 18100 now FT8.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

YS1RS from San Salvador, El Salvador on 24915 now FT8.
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
      X