Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

S21ZI - Dhaka

Karl Walker, G0SKW will be active as S21ZI from Dhaka, Bangladesh, 9 - 16 June 2024.
    He will operate on 10,12,15,17,20 and 40m, CW, FT8.
    QSL via M0OXO.
    Information from his QRZ page:
    After 8months of stressful planning, my trip to S21 has been finally approved at the 11th hour

This trip would not have been possible without the tireless efforts of Manjur S21AM, who has been my point of contact with the Bangladesh Licensing Department

My license will be valid for 7 days only and I plan to operate as much as possible on 10,12,15,17,20 and 40m. Unfortunately I cant take antennas for any other bands. I will try and work as many as possible to enable new bands/modes, please be patient

My thanks also to Callum at DX Commander for all his help with my DX Expedition antenna

I will operate CW/FT8 only, sorry but I’m not an SSB op, neither am I a high speed op so please don’t call me at 40wpm

Please look out for me on the clusters

I will listen up on CW(1-5), and fox/hound mode on FT8

EQUIPMENT:

YAESU FTDX10

SPE AMP

DX COMMANDER EXPEDITION

As this is so last minute,if possible I will get livestream through clublog

After chewing his ear off, Charles M0OXO has kindly agreed to be my QSL manager Sorry, no digital QSL

This trip has been totally funded by myself, and if you would like to donate, it would be very much appreciated

Hope to hear you on air!

Karl

S21ZI Bangladesh

Bangladesh. Author - Anowarul Haq.
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

21ZI Bangladesh
    Karl (G0SKW) is operating now from Bangladesh. He is using Clublog Livestream where possible.
    His first small log is now available on M0OXO OQRS. I have no idea when LOTW will be available but hopefully we can upload the log as, when and if LOTW returns.
    Charles, M0OXO.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Karl Walker (G0SKW) is now QRT from Bangladesh where he has been operating for the last week as S21ZI.
      Full & Final logs have now been posted on Clublog and M0OXO OQRS. QSL Cards will be designed once Karl is home and mailing expected in late July.
      Charles, M0OXO.
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
      X