Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

PY8/LU9EFO - Cotijuba - Help needed

Martin LU9EFO needs a little collaboration to continue activating by South America.

He is one of the most active members of the continent, often operates in a rustic or artisan way,

Because it does not have important sponsor foundations, which only provide assistance to the 10 or 20 most wanted entities

Martin now travels activate an island in the Amazon in July

Martin tells us: The trip will be over 20 days and I'll have to take 2 plans, 2 boats, rent a hostel, food plus unforeseen. For you have an idea of Brasili (Brazil's capital), place where you start the journey to the city of Belém are more than 2000 kilometers. The economy in the South American continent is in crisis and everything is very expensive. The project needs a lot of money and I'm paying most of it.
    For me to continue with the dream of activating and keeping the radio alive, I count on the collaboration of my friends !!

Please send by Paypal of my Manager Stephane
    f4bhw@rcdx.org

I do not have paypal !!

Join the amazonas project
    Now you can add via the QSL Manager

Mr. Stéphane F4BHW

Po.Box 3
    Foecy 18500 - France.

Martin is asking for a minimum of 20 dollars, is a good opportunity to collaborate more directly with a true lover of the Dxpedition PY8/LU9EFO Cotijuba Island QSL
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X