Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

V51WW help needed with station

Good day my name is wolka v51ww email manager!

I believe it is wortwhile request to mention v51ww as he is a good and humble ham station without al the equipment and material he needs to make it a great station for everybody.

Here is he s needs .,the basic one s first.
    The rest will follow at later stage.

1.Rotator ,he struggles especaily in evenings to now excatly where he us pointing with the manual system costing him time in day in night waisting alot time on contacts that can be made.

2.System analyzer for hf to uhf like vector kind,most stuff is been diy in africa making it 10 times more diffucult and 10 ten times longer to build more specuality antenas.

3. Antenna wire ,puleys and pulley ropes.
    most stuff build use wire and that last maybe lasting a month or 2 with the wrong material in the extreme sunny conditions africa.
    Making impossible to keep low band antennas in the air.

4. Plug and play digital.

He s dream to start working and activation the 6m and 2m esp on digital in v51 land.

Thats just a basic start mostly nothing available here in africa or way to expensive.
    can anybody help with the above mentioned.

Thx regards
    Last edited by Verweg; 02-12-2019, 12:08 PM.
  •  

Well, I am sorry, but I do not understand the above message. Who is writing and about whom?
    If you are unable to write in English, please make short sentences in your own language and use translate.google.com
    It works, if the text is not complex.

Comment

•  

The www.qrz.com information on V51WW is a mystery. Written in some local dialect, I presume. There is only a P.O.Box address, no e-mail. How to get in touch with the operator? Regular postal service usually does not work in most African countries. The author of the above plea is also anonymous. This is not the right way to seek help.

Comment

•  

U can email me on the africa net website contact log
        The postage system does work 100 percent
        in v51 land
        he is on 20m 7 days a week.
        i am progress to arrange a more beter email adress that i will provide here for funds and sponsers only and ni other requests
        ifu want he s direct sms number i will provide it for the serouis in mind
        regard wolka
        Last edited by Verweg; 10-16-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

•  

hes email no on qrz
          Last edited by Verweg; 02-12-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

•  

Originally posted by SM0JHF View Post
            Well, I am sorry, but I do not understand the above message. Who is writing and about whom?
            If you are unable to write in English, please make short sentences in your own language and use translate.google.com
            It works, if the text is not complex.
            im writing about v51ww

Comment

•  

if u check its qrz u see its mostly updated quite alot and hopefully more easy understandable
              anny support out there he posted months ago needing a selector switch for he drake mn2000 on qz forums no reply

Comment

Working...
              X