Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

VK5KI - Kangaroo Island - Australia

VK5KI Team will be active from Kangaroo Island, IOTA OC - 139, Australia, 22 - 28 July 2020.
    They will operate on HF Bands, including activity in RSGB IOTA Contest.
    QSL via M0OXO, ClubLog OQRS, LOTW.
    Special bi-fold QSL will be available.

VK5KI Kangaroo Island, Australia Banner

VK5KI Kangaroo Island DX News
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

VK5KI will be active 13 - 18 July 2020 from Kangaroo Island.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

NEW UPDATE: 7:40pm (ACDT) 12th July – final preparations for the VK5KI expedition are complete. We have confirmed with the owner and the weather for the ferry crossing looks excellent. With luck we will have fine weather in the afternoon and get all of the antennas up tomorrow. If all goes well we should appear on air, most likely on 40m first sometime tomorrow night our time. Watch the DX Clusters and out Clublog live feed for details.

More information on the plans can be found on my website: vk5gr-iota.net/

Regards,
      Grant VK5GR
      73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Folks, just a note that the LiveLog stream appears to be dropping QSOs randomly. Not sure why. Full log uploads will be done every 12hrs or so. Please try not to dupe us too many times as our time here on KI is limited.
        73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

The QSL card is now available for preview for the VK5KI IOTA Activation.

VK5KI Kangaroo Island QSL Card
          73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Graham, VK5GR will be active again from Kangaroo Island, IOTA OC - 139, 11 - 22 January 2021.
            73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Hello Alex! A bit more info for you, this time it is a one man show - and operating times will be less as this is much more a family holiday. I am planning on taking a multi-band vertical as a minimum but may also take the HexBeam, but it will be on an armstrong (manual) rotator. There is a very small chance some 6m activity may also occur. 73 de Grant VK5GR / VK5KI

Comment

•  

Hello Everyone, VK5KI is nearly packed and ready to go. I should be on air by the 12th of January from Kangaroo Island. I am going to attempt some 160m FT8 and CW operation while down there as well as 80-6m. This is a holiday style activation so I wont be on air all the time. Keep a watch on the website for details of activity planned.

Comment

•  

Information from Graham, VK5GR:
                  I am pleased to announce that the VK5KI logs from the January 2021 expedition to Kangaroo Island have now been uploaded to Logbook of the World. IOTA Award Club Log digital QSO matching has also been activated.
                  73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

VK5KI Team will be active from Kangaroo Island, IOTA OC - 139, Australia in RSGB IOTA Contest.
                    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
                    X