Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

9W2/SP5APW - Langkawi

Jacek Krupa. SP5APW will be active as 9W2/SP5APW from Langkawi Island, IOTA AS - 058, Malaysia, 9 - 17 March 2024.
    He will operate on 20 - 6m, SSB, FT8.
    He will use WSJT-X in FT8 mode.
    QSL via home call direct, buro, LOTW, ClubLog OQRS.

9W2/SP5APW Langkawi Island, Malaysia

Langkawi Island, Malaysia. Author - geigerwe.
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

Hey, everyone! On 5th March, I had an absolute blast today meeting up with some incredible friend Jacek Krupa (SP5APW). We gathered near Saloma Link, enjoyed some refreshing drinks together, and even managed to capture a fantastic group photo.

But hold on, there's some exciting news to share! Jack (SP5APW) is embarking on a thrilling adventure. On March 8th, he will be heading to Langkawi Island for a solo IOTA activation, celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Islands On The Air (IOTA) program. Such an amazing way to commemorate this milestone!

That's not all, though. Jack has also been busy working on something special. He has penned a book about his extraordinary IOTA expeditions, and it will be released soon. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy and delve into the captivating stories of his incredible journeys.

Speaking of journeys, I can't help but reminisce about the first time I met Jack. It was back in 2013 when we collaborated on an exciting IOTA expedition in the breathtaking Perhentian Islands. The memories we made during that adventure will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Now, here's the important part – don't forget to chase Jack on the air when he activates Langkawi Island for IOTA! It's a fantastic opportunity to connect with him and be a part of this celebratory event. Let's show our support and make it an unforgettable experience for him.

So mark your calendars for Jack's Langkawi Island IOTA activation, keep an eye out for his upcoming book release, and let's make sure to cheer him on from the airwaves. Cheers to friendship, unforgettable experiences, and the magic of amateur radio!

Photos here https://hamradio.my/2024/03/06/jack-sp5apw/

Comment

Working...
    X