Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

K4EB - Larry Lawrence Junstrom - Interlachen - Florida - USA

Larry Lawrence E. Junstrom, K4EB from Interlachen, Florida, USA passed away.
    Larry was active DXer.
    Information from his qrz page:
    First licensed in 1962 as WN4LKF and a year later as WA4LKF,I have always been fascinated by radio communications.Unfortunately my interest in radio was sidetracked until 1990,when I renewed my interest in the hobby.The years in between were involved in "paying my dues" in the highly competitive music business.Constant touring and hard work began to pay off in the early and mid 80's with the popular Rock band "38 Special",where my radio work was heard over the FM broadcast band as bass guitar player for the band.A local newspaper article about ham radio rekindled my interest in early 1990,and I proceeded to go from novice class to Extra over a 10 month period.I was issued the call sign KN4UB "Known nationwide 4 Ultimate bass" when I reached advanced class.Of course,I decided to stick with that call for 7 years.When I noticed that K4EB "Known 4 Excellent Bass" was available,I decided to go for that vanity call. I am active on most of the HF bands as an avid DX'er,on the honor roll with 347 countries confirmed,CW,SSB,and RTTY. And have just recently began enjoying digital modes,such a psk31 and JT 65 for the first time.

DUE to arthritus (it sure does S..K getting older,heehee}I had to retire from the road with 38 Special.I do miss it,but not all of the travelling logistics.

I have been checking in on The Musicians Net on 7.192 LSB on Mondays .Wednesdays and Fridays at 2 pm EST whenever I can.Check it out...Lotsa fun and you dont have to be a musician to check in.

NOW , I am a licensed REALTOR in the lake region of North Central Florida.(not much winter here) If I can help anyone ,who reads this.Please check out my webpage www.larryjunstromrealtor.com

73 and thanks for reading!

Larry Junstrom,K4EB

K4EB Larry Lawrence Junstrom, Interlachen, Florida, USA
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X