Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

W1LBC - Lloyd Coursey - Marietta - Georgia - USA

Lloyd Coursey, W1LBC from Marietta, Georgia, USA passed away.
    Information from his qrz page:
    Hi to all, ( Previous call KC4CSU )

Thanks for looking me up. In January 2011, I changed my call after 24 years as KC4CSU.I have always been interested in radio communications but did not become a Ham until 1987, after being elmered by Jim Nance, KE4WY and instructed by Al Ramsey, W4VMV. The sun spots were very active in the late 1980's and I made many DX contacts in my first years as a new Ham. My first rig was a FT-767GX and I still have it today. Soon though the pressures of a busy work schedule and raising a family took priority and Ham radio took a back seat. I did, however, go down to the shack, on occasion, and fire up the rig because the interest was always there.

Fast forward to 2007. I am now close to retirement and have more time for my favorite hobby, Ham Radio & DX. Recently I purchased a new FT-2000. I am a member of the NFARL (local ham club) and the SEDXC. My main interests are SSB and PSK31 and I always QSL direct, through the bureau or via LoTW to every card I receive.

Again thanks for looking me up and I look forward to working you again on the bands.

73 and good DX,

Lloyd

W1LBC Lloyd Coursey, Marietta, Georgia, USA
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X