Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

K6RI - Rebecca Kendrick - Harbor City - USA

Beckie Rebecca S Kendrick, K6RI ex KK6FJQ from Harbor City, California, USA passed away 22 June 2022.
    Information from QRZ page:
    My husband Bill, N6RV, has been a ham for as long as I have known him. In 2012 I decided that he should not be the only one in the family. I received my first license in the summer of 2013. I have worked 286 countries with 272 confirmed. My most memorable QSOs are VU4CB ( 10m LP), S21ZBC (10m LP), TO2TT (FH), VP8SGI (VP8/G 17M mobile) and FT5ZM (10m). Bill said it took him years to work these countries and to do it on 10 meter SSB with 100 watts is amazing. I should mention that my high voice is at least a 20 dB advantage over a man's voice. I usually work them with one call! I passed my Extra in 2018 and now I am working on learning Morse Code.

Recently I have been operating FT8 on HF and 6 meters. My standings on 6 meters has really taken off. Currently it is at 31 worked and 22 confirmed!

My DXCC certificates came in the mail in June of 2014. Ten meters has been full of DX and the results prove it! If you worked me please QSL! Most of my confirmations are via LOTW. I love receiving picture QSL cards. There are so many amazing places in the world, such beauty!

When I am not busy around the house I dedicate a large part of my time to my five granddaughters... no boys!... yet!

K6RI Rebecca Kendrick, Harbor City, USA
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X