Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

AC2K - Alan Komenski - Tuscan - USA

Alan H. Komenski, AC2K ex WB2ZFM from Tuscan, Arizona, USA passed away 23 August 2022.
    Alan born in 1950.
    Information from his qrz page:
    I am originally from Rochester, NY, and was first licensed at age 10 with the Novice call of WN2TJR. I upgraded to General class and received the call WB2ZFM. Extra class ticket in 1978 and I have had the call AC2K since then. I operate almost 100% CW. I love to rag chew and to chase DX on the bands, so please give me a call for a chat anytime you hear me on the bands.
    I have been in the emergency communications field for 45 years, spending most of those years as a director of regional 9-1-1 communications centers in Rochester, New York, Ramsey County (St. Paul) MN, and in Bellevue, WA. and then directing the statewide interoperability program for the State of Washington. I retired as a public safety communications consultant in 2016.

I am a member of the ARRL, a life member of the Rochester Amateur Radio Assoc. (RARA), FOC #1851, FISTS #8063, CW Ops #35 and the Radio Club of Redmond. I am the current President of the Southern Arizona DX Association (SADXA).

73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X