Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

PY1AHD - Alexandre Grimberg

Alexandre Grimberg, PY1AHD from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil passed away.
    He Born in 1949.
    Alexandre was active Radio Amateur.
    Information from his QRZ page:

I am always outdoor testing small magnetic loop antennas, connected to a 5 watts YAESU FT 817 .

The transceiver lays around my neck , the mic stays on my left hand and the antenna on my right hand.

Sometimes I use a loop antenna adjusted by a remote controlled water system.

I develop an exclusive ultra light hydraulic system connected to a hand made capacitor soldered to the extremes of the loop.

I can find exactly the resonance frequency of the antenna between 10 Mhz to 30Mhz by adjusting the graduated scale actuator in my hand, The water pressure moves up and down the hand made piston capacitor.

I invite you to see on my webpage a collection of creative solutions in small magnetic loop antennas for QRP pedestrian operation.

The Table antenna is a invisible magnetic loop mounted on the inner board of a plastic table.

The Thumb tuned loop is a 425 grams antenna tuned by a mechanical "hold and tune" system.

The DX Handpack, is a handheld device that allows me intercontinental contacts with the radio/antenna system on my hand.

I hope everybody enjoy my webpage.

PY1AHD ALEX (Alexandre Grimberg).

PY1AHD Alexandre Grimberg, Brazil
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X