• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

K3LP - David Collingham

David Collingham, K3LP passed away.
    Information from James Arthur Nitzberg, WX3B:
    I am very sad to report my dear friend David K3LP is a silent Key. David, was one of my 'inner circle' closest friends and I credit him with giving me the "BIG SPEECH" to find a good YL!! He took me and N3SB on our first DX-pedition in 2003. I enjoyed several phone calls, dozens of texts much Facebook chatter with him every month, along with the occasional lunch and in-person visit!

My deepest condolences to his Wife Rebecca his awesome son Ryan and sweet daughter Mandy!!

K3LP David Collingham

73 Al 4L5A
  •  

Information from Bernie, W3UR The Daily DX:
    By now many of you may have heard that DXpeditioner, Contester and CQ DX Hall of Famer K3LP, David Collingham, became a Silent Key. On Friday night Dave let his dog outside. After a period of the dog not returning Dave went out in his truck to search for the dog. Upon realizing his dog had fallen through a pond he tried to rescue his beloved pet. A little while later Daves wife Rebecca went looking for Dave. She found the truck and then called 911. Shortly afterwards a rescue began

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/ne...ign=user-share

Unfortunately Dave did not survive. He was 59.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

Information from WX3B.
      For everyone that has interest in helping K3LP children Ryan and Mandy, Rebecca setup PayPal account.

K3LP David Collingham Help Family

73 Al 4L5A

Comment

•  

A celebration of the life of K3LP, David Collingham, is being held most of today in northern Maryland at a farm park near Dave's QTH, hosted by his widow, Rebecca.
        73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
        X