Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

MR6OPU - London - England - Royal Wedding

Oliver Petheu, M6OPU will be active as MR6OPU from London, England, celebrating Royal Wedding of HRH Prince Harry and Miss Meghan Markle, 19 - 21 May 2018.
    QSL via M6OPU, LOTW, eQSL.
    Information on:
    Hi radio amateur friends, my name is Oliver, callsign M6OPU. I am 12 years old and I am located in London. I have a brother called Felix, M6LXF and my dad called Julian who is also known as M0IPU. My locator is JO01AP and I am mostly active on Saturdays and Sundays on the 20 METER BAND (SSB). My favourite mode is the DIGITAL MODE because its really easy to work on and I like the sounds of it. If I work with you please give me a QSL because I am crazy with them. I am currently working towards my Intermediate licence so I can work with 100W and make contacts from other countries with ease. Another thing I am also learning is MORSE CODE so I can be a International and European champion in high speed telegraphy just like my dad !!!

In my shack I have a YAESU FT 1000MP HF TRANSCEIVER and a VERTICAL ANTENNA for it. For VHF AND UHF I have an ICOM 820 H and a YAGI ANTENNA. On the 27th of JULY we went to (C)HALKIDIKI,GREECE in the village of SYKIA to stay there for 10 days for the summer holidays. We went to the beach, visited the village and helped our dad with the equipment and logbook while he did some contacts. We didn't do any contacts because we were and still are FOUNDATION licencees. Our shack in GREECE was made out of an EP-925 POWER SUPPLY, ALINCO DX-70 HF TRANSCEIVER, MFJ-464 KEYER, BENCHER CW KEY, a MFJ-993B AUTOMATIC ANTENNA TUNER AND THE VERTICAL FISHING POLE AERIAL THAT I MENTIONED EARLIER.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BIOGRAPHY, HOPE I SEE YOU ON THE RADIO .

--... ...--

MR6OPU Oliver Petheu, London, England

73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X