Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

T40SC - Las Tunas - Cuba

Radio Amateurs from Cuba will be active with special call T40SC from Las Tunas, IOTA NA - 015, Cuba.
    They will operate on HF Bands.
    QSL via CO8ZZ direct.
    Ads for direct QSL:
    Raúl Esteban Verdecie Fernández, Calle Angel Guardia # 119 E/Adolfo Villamar Y Fco. Varona, Las Tunas, 75100, Cuba.

T40SC Playa La Herradura, Las Tunas, Cuba.

Playa La Herradura, Las Tunas, Cuba. Author - Gianluca Baiardi.
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

Originally posted by 4L5A View Post
    Radio Amateurs from Cuba will be active with special call T40SC from Las Tunas, IOTA NA - 015, Cuba.
    They will operate on HF Bands.
    QSL via DK1WI direct.
    Ads for direct QSL:
    Erhard Hauptmann, Erlenstr. 31, Katzwinkel (Sieg), 57581, Germany.

T40SC Playa La Herradura, Las Tunas, Cuba.

Playa La Herradura, Las Tunas, Cuba. Author - Gianluca Baiardi.
    QSL information is only direct to my personal adr, not via DK1WI who is my manager but not T40SC manager. Correct the info!

Comment

•  

Originally posted by co8zz View Post

QSL information is only direct to my personal adr, not via DK1WI who is my manager but not T40SC manager. Correct the info!
      Special station will be active during Baseball Caribbean Series

From Las Tunas, territory whose team was recently crowned National Baseball Series Champion and will represent Cuba in the Caribbean Series, will transmit the station during the days which the important event will held. With call T40SC, the station will operate in the HF bands from 10 to 160 meters, always depending on the propagation and availability of time that operators have, so it will not be a full-time activity. It is intended to operate in CW, SSB and FT8 and a commemorative certificate will be award to those who contact it in at least four bands, regardless of the mode. The QSL will be only direct to CO8ZZ personal address in QRZ. The Caribbean Series is a tournament that annually gathers the champions of the professional winter leagues of the countries that make up the Confederation of Professional Baseball of the Caribbean: Mexico, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Venezuela. Since 2015, Cuba has participated as a guest, although recently it has requested full membership. This year, a representative team from Panama will participate. The event will take place from 4 to 10 February. The baseball team of Las Tunas were national champions for the very first time in the history of the National Baseball Series.

Comment

•  

Thank you very much for information Raul!!!!!!!
        73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
        X