Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

GB0ME - Chirnside - Scotland

George Crawford, MM0JNL will be active with special call GB0ME from Chirnside, Scotland, for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Awareness Day.
    He will operate on HF Bands.
    QSL via QRZ com.
    Information from his qrz page:
    This Call-Sign will be working various bands at various times to raise awareness of this cruel and debilitating condition that is sadly so misunderstood by so many, even medical professionals who ignorantly denounce the condition as sheer laziness.

Sadly due to this new "Long-Covid", M.E. and C.F.S. (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) have now been noticed and accepted.

This "Long-Covid" seems to be a bad representation of the already known P.V.F.S. (Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome) which is in no way a new condition.

They are all equally debilitating and are very similar.

This text is currently my own opinion and is purely a place holder until I have further facts.

I will be working various bands and modes (well SSB & FM) depending on the weather and climatic condition, a bit like how M.E. dictates when a person can do things and how these things are done.

NoV goes live 1st May 0000UTC and runs until 16th May 2359UTC so keep an ear open for GB0ME operated by MM0JNL from the home QTH. Maxing out at 100-watts HF & 6-metres. 50-watts on 4-metres, 2-metres & 70-cm.

This is a difficult condition so my call may be difficult to get, as close to M.E. on the radio as I can manage.

73 de George MM0JNL

GB0ME Chirnside, Scotland

Chirnside, Scotland. Author - Baz Richardson.
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X