Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

RP77VT - Talalikhino - Russia

RP77VT Special Event station will be active from Talalikhino, Chekhov District, Moskovskaya oblast, Russia, 2 - 9 May 2022, commemorating 77th Anniversary of the Victory in the Second World War and in memory of Talalikhin Viktor Vasilyevich.
    QRV on HF Bands.
    QSL via RP77VT buro, LOTW.
    Information from QRZ page:
    Talalikhin Viktor Vasilyevich

He was born on September 18, 1918 in the village of Teplovka, Volsky uyezd, Saratov province. Son of a worker. Russian.

In 1933, he started working at the Moscow meat processing plant. In 1934-1937, he studied at the vocational school at the combine. In 1938, he graduated from the Borisoglebsk military aviation school of pilots in the city of Borisoglebsk, Voronezh region, and received the rank of second Lieutenant.

Participated in The Soviet-Finnish war. According to the biography of "Viktor Talalikhin", written By S. G. Utekhin in the 60s of the last century, The I-153 Chaika biplane made 47 sorties, shot down four Finnish aircraft, for which it was awarded the order of the red Star.

Before the great Patriotic war, he lived in Klin, Moscow region. During the great Patriotic war, he was the Deputy commander of the 177th fighter aviation squadron.

On the night of August 7, 1941, I-16 type 29 was one of the first red Army military pilots to RAM in a night air battle over Moscow during the great Patriotic war, shooting down Lieutenant I. Tashner of the 7th squadron of the 26th bombardment squadron in the Moscow sky. His plane crashed in the forest near the village of Stepygino (Domodedovo district), and the injured pilot parachuted into the river Severka. In subsequent battles, V. Talalikhin shot down five more German planes.

Talalikhin was killed in an air battle near Podolsk on October 27, 1941. He was buried at the Novodevichy cemetery in Moscow. In 1948, he was permanently assigned to the 1st squadron of the 177th fighter aviation regiment.

In 2014, search engines found an I-16 plane in a forest near Moscow, where 73 years ago Viktor Talalikhin rammed a German bomber.

On August 8, 1941, he was awarded the title Hero of the Soviet Union "for exemplary performance of combat tasks of the command on the front of the fight against German fascism and for the courage and heroism shown by him".

RP77VT Talalikhino, Russia
    73 Al 4L5A
Working...
X