Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

9N1DX - Sinamangal - Kathmandu - Nepal

Tejaswita Kharel, 9N1DX is active from Sinamangal, Kathmandu, Nepal.
    She is working on HF Bands.
    QSL via M0OXO.
    QTH Locator - NL27qq.
    Information from qrz page:
    My name is Tejaswita Kharel and I'm the youngest Ham Radio Operator in Nepal. I'm doing my A Levels course at Rato Bangala School, Patan, Nepal. My father is the first native Ham Radio Operator in Nepal. His call sign in 9N1AA. My mother too is a Ham Radio operator, she is one of the first YL operators of Nepal. I am improving my morse code skills. I was very keen to learn about Ham Radio since my childhood, I always observed RTTY QSOs of my dad. So, I am more comfortable with digital modes.

88 DE 9N1DX

9N1DX Sinamangal, Kathmandu, Nepal
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

Finally some good news!

Over the past few days I have manually entered over 1100 new QSO's into the 9N1DX Logbook at M0OXO OQRS. The Log contains the 6m QSO's made before she went QRT. This upload now completes her full logbook which I have been trying to obtain for the last 6 months.

I do not have any documentation from 9N1DX, nor do I have her written permission which would allow ARRL to supply me with an LOTW certificate. As, if, or when this situation changes, of course I will inform you but for the time being there is no LOTW available. QSL Cards are available on the link below.

Anyone who still has a Missing QSO enquiry after searching the new log should make a new report on M0OXO OQRS by hitting the on-line 'Not In Log' Form (find it below the Log Search box).

Happy New Year!
    73 M0OXO
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
    X