Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  •  

PJ2/K0PZH - Curacao

Paige Harper, K0PZH ex KF0MED will be active as PJ2/K0PZH from Curacao Island, IOTA SA - 099.
    She will operate on HF Bands.
    QSL via home call.
    Information from her QRZ page:
    Spring 2023 I was introduced to HAM radio, and I joined the University of Iowa ARC (W0IO). After learning more about the hobby and a brief introduction to contesting during the School Club Roundup, I passed the technician exam, and got my general a month later.
    My current interests include contesting, working pile ups, DXing, and studying for my extra license.
    Outside of contesting and pile ups I try to ragchew, but sometimes the contester in me takes over and you'll get a short "59 IA".
    I am a member of the YLRL and I enjoy getting on the radio for the weekly YL net and connecting with more YL’s through my time on the bands.
    Rookie Roundup was my first solo contest. I won the Single Op: W0 division and had the highest score in the country! I can’t wait to compete in more RR contests in the future!
    A big thanks to Gawain (N0GJW), Bill (W7II), and Rich (W3ACO) for taking the time to teach me how to operate a station and helping me get on the air.

PJ2/K0PZH Curacao Island

Rif Mangrove Park, Curacao Island. Author - Ruben Holthuijsen.
    73 Al 4L5A
  •  

PJ2/K0PZH from Curacao Island on 14236 now.
    73 Al 4L5A

Comment

Working...
    X